Image Courtesy: Shade and Light Photo Studio
The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted weddings in ways we could not have fathomed. The pandemic has left us all sailing in unchartered waters and while there is always light at the end of the tunnel, we know it's taking unexpectedly long to find the end of this tunnel. At WeddingWire India, we are constantly working towards assisting the couples, our partners and our employees with updated news and resources.
Your wedding might have been around the corner or two months down the line. No matter which phase of planning you are at, we are here to help with resources, expert advice and so much more to help you through these rough times.
Couples with questions can reach out to us in the helpline number 080-47191954 for any queries or help that they might require. You can also write to us at email@example.com for your wedding planning queries and confusions to be resolved professionally and with complete ease and smoothness.
While you sit inside the protective walls of your houses and wonder if you are doing this alone, or "WHY ME!", browse through the WeddingWire Community page where brides are coming forward with their concerns and ideas to support each other because WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
While you pave your way through wedding planning in the time of coronavirus, we want to help with your #ShaadikiTaiyari with the following pieces of expert advice on how to tackle the situation in the best ways possible.
Wedding Planning in the Time of Corona 101
It might be overwhelming beyond expression - the sudden plan cancellation chaos, the blues of watching your plan fall apart, the phase where you ask "what next". We get it. That is why we have tapped the wedding planners, the vendor partners and other experts to help the couples beat the blues and move forward with vigour because even if not right away, your wedding will happen soon.
If your wedding is still a month away or farther and you are wondering if you should also consider postponing your wedding ceremonies, we have some red flags to look out for.
- How to decide if you should postpone: Coronavirus Red Flags That Might Need You to Postpone Your Wedding
Here are some timelines for you if you want to reschedule your wedding to 2021 or later.
- A guide to picking dates on postponing the wedding: A Monthly Guide & Timeline to Help You Postpone the Wedding Rightly
- Astrologers guide to postponed dates: Astrologers Share Tips on Choosing a Good Wedding Date After the Lockdown
First and foremost you will have to call the vendors involved and let them know about your decision of postponement. You can even immediately speak to them about the budget of the new dates and requirements.
- The vendors are here to help: Here's How You Can Help Your Clients to Reschedule Their Weddings
- Queries answered by vendors: Industry Experts Answer All Our Wedding Related Queries on Coronavirus Outbreak
- Queries answered by wedding experts: Questions every Wedding Expert is answering during the COVID-19 lockdown
The decision to postpone the wedding is a selfless deed and you deserve a cape for doing your part during these dark times. Your wedding postponement will help your near and dear ones stay safe and they will be there for you to make it better!
- Family and loved ones can help: 5 Ideal Ways to Help Your Loved Ones Postpone Their Wedding Smoothly
- Help and support friends who postponed their wedding: 8 Ways to Help & Support Your Friend Who Postponed the Wedding
The wedding postponement does not only involve the vendors, but this will affect your guests too. Their travel plans need to be updated and you need to inform them on time so that it does not have any negative impact.
- Wedding postponement templates: Customisable Change the Date Templates for You to Announce It Right
- How to inform guests: Postponing Your Wedding Due to COVID-19? Here’s How to Inform Your Guests
Your wedding can be impacted by the outbreak of COVID-19 and you have a hundred questions how. The experts have come to your rescue with their advice and a solution to the hurdles you face.
- Impact on the to-be-wed couples and solution: The Impact of Coronavirus Pandemic on to-be-Wed Couples & a Way Out
- Impact of COVID-19 on relationships: A Detailed Report on the Impact of COVID-19 on Relationships
Our vendor partners might face difficulties and they might be required to make some unforeseen changes in their business plans for the coming months. This will require a backup plan to stay strong.
- Contingency plan for business: 11 Ways to Prep Your Wedding Business for Corona Outbreak
- Post-COVID business navigation: Here's How the Indian Wedding Industry Will Navigate Post COVID-19
- How to help vendors: Simple Ways to Help Wedding Vendors During the COVID-19 Pandemic
You can still be home and keep planning your wedding from the comforts of your beds and couches. The ease of wedding planning will be on your fingertips with WeddingWire India.
- Wedding planning from the couch: Simple Wedding Planning Tasks to Do From Your Living Room's Comfort
- How to hie vendors during Social Distancing: A Guide on How to Hire Your Wedding Vendors While Social Distancing
Social distancing and self-isolation might not sound all that fun when you have just got off the phone after postponing your wedding and the wedding postponement blues can be a real pain. There are a million ways to kick the blues away!
- Tips to kick the blues: 9 Tips to Kick Wedding Postponement Blues
While these help you if you are going through your wedding planning crisis, there are couples who are married and need to get through the self-isolation period smoothly.
It is very important to stand together in these times of absolute uncertainty and support each other. We are here to constantly update the information with recent happenings and guidelines to help you plan it better.
If you have any queries about your wedding planning or are looking for expert advice in these difficult times, reach out to us through the hotline number or email. You can also drop a comment below.