Image Courtesy: Stories by Joseph Radhik
The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted weddings in ways we could not have fathomed. The pandemic has left us all sailing in uncharted waters and while there is always light at the end of the tunnel, with the sudden surge of COVID 19 cases in 2021, we know it's taking unexpectedly long to find the end of this tunnel. At WeddingWire India, we are constantly working towards assisting couples, partners, and employees with updated news and resources.
Your wedding might have been around the corner or two months down the line. No matter which phase of planning you are at, we are here to help with resources, expert advice and so much more to help you through these rough times.
While you pave your way through wedding planning in the time of coronavirus, we want to help with your #ShaadikiTaiyari with the following pieces of expert advice on how to tackle the situation in the best ways possible.
This article features -
Wedding Planning in the Time of Corona
Image Courtesy: Shade and Light Photo Studio
It might be overwhelming beyond expression - the sudden plan cancellation chaos, the blues of watching your plan fall apart, the phase where you ask "what next". We get it. That is why we have tapped the wedding planners, the vendor partners and other experts to help the couples beat the blues and move forward with vigour because even if not right away, your wedding will happen soon.
If your wedding is still a month away or farther and you are wondering if you should also consider postponing your wedding ceremonies, we have some red flags to look out for.
Wedding Planning For Couples
Postponing your Wedding in the Time of Corona
- Coronavirus Red Flags That Might Need You to Postpone Your Wedding
- 5 Ideal Ways to Help Your Loved Ones Postpone Their Wedding Smoothly
- 8 Ways to Help & Support Your Friend Who Postponed the Wedding
- Customisable Change the Date Templates for You to Announce It Right
- Postponing Your Wedding Due to COVID-19? Here’s How to Inform Your Guests
Government Guidelines for Weddings in the Time of Corona
The Government has set out guidelines that are a must-follow throughout the nation. There might be a separate set of guidelines for each state too.
Expert Advice on Weddings in The Time of Corona
You must have tons of questions as you try to figure out the new normal. Here is some expert assistance.
- Industry Experts Answer All Our Wedding Related Queries on Coronavirus Outbreak
- Questions every Wedding Expert is answering during the COVID-19 lockdown
- How to Navigate the 50 Guests Limitation on Weddings in Delhi?
- Here's How to Downsize Your Wedding Guest List
Planning A Wedding From Home in The Time of Corona
You can still be home and keep planning your wedding from the comforts of your beds and couches. The ease of wedding planning will be at your fingertips with WeddingWire India.
- Simple Wedding Planning Tasks to Do From Your Living Room's Comfort
- A Guide on How to Hire Your Wedding Vendors While Social Distancing
Navigating Wedding Postponement Emotions & Events
Social distancing and self-isolation might not sound all that fun when you have just got off the phone after postponing your wedding and the wedding postponement blues can be a real pain. There are a million ways to kick the blues away!
- 9 Tips to Kick Wedding Postponement Blues
- Virtual Bachelorette Party Ideas for Bridal Shower in Times of Corona
- Stay-at-Home Honeymoon Ideas Cuz Coronavirus is Giving Us the Chills
Future of Weddings
Once the pandemic phase passes us, the way weddings will be is something to look forward to.
If you are planning to host a wedding post the lockdown under certain regulations laid down by the government, you might want some guidance regarding how to plan a guest list.
For Our Vendor Partners
Image Courtesy: AltAir
First and foremost you will have to call the vendors involved and let them know about your decision of postponement. You can even immediately speak to them about the budget of the new dates and requirements.
Tips to Help Business in the Time of Corona
Our vendor partners might face difficulties and they might be required to make some unforeseen changes in their business plans for the coming months. This will require a backup plan to stay strong.
- 11 Ways to Prep Your Wedding Business for Corona Outbreak
- Here's How the Indian Wedding Industry Will Navigate Post COVID-19
- Simple Ways to Help Wedding Vendors During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Take a Look at the Ways Technology Can Help Your Business Set Sail
- Social Media Dos & Don'ts for Vendors During the Times of COVID-19
- The Role of a Website in Sales is Crucial for Business & How
Webinars on Dealing with COVID-19 & Way Forward
Here are the links to the useful webinars to assist you through the uncharted waters:
- Decoding Wedding Accessories In The Times Of Corona - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyuiiN7CK1k
- Decoding Wedding Fashion in The Times Of Corona - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTF_ospVuus
- Decoding Indian Wedding Photography & Videography - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y87-i1EG-2A
- Wedding Industry Online Summit, South India - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uueRFbT33OA
- Wedding Industry Online Summit, HMUA Experts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL-y9dB3zak
- Wedding Industry Online Summit, Bangalore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA1dFX9Q8nE
- Wedding Industry Online Summit, Maharashtra - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S392Tue5u3M
- Wedding Industry Online Summit, UP - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUp138QHJ5s
- Wedding Industry Online Summit, Delhi NCR - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ditsyhX-E
It is very important to stand together in these times of absolute uncertainty and support each other. We are here to constantly update the information with recent happenings and guidelines to help you plan it better.
If you have any queries about your wedding planning or are looking for expert advice in these difficult times, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the WeddingWire Community page to connect with couples like you who have postponed their wedding and discuss wedding planning ideas with them and support each other through these ungodly hours.