Promotions in your area
- Exclusive discount15% discount for WeddingWire.in couples
Hotel Mansarovar ParadiseRating 4.8 out of 5, 7 reviews,(7)
The Leela Palace, New DelhiRating 4.5 out of 5, 4 reviews,(4)
- Exclusive discount15% discount for WeddingWire.in couples
- Exclusive discount10% discount for WeddingWire.in couples
Hotel RK Gardenia
- Exclusive discount5% discount for WeddingWire.in couples
West Fort HotelRating 5.0 out of 5, 2 reviews,(2)
Wedding Hotels -Find the Best
Hotels are a very popular choice when it comes to hosting weddings in a city. Hotels offer several services and unique benefits that can turn your wedding celebration into an unforgettable one. The excellent interior decor, the different types of event spaces, their in-house staff and other numerous services make hotels a luxe wedding experience altogether. To top it all, you can find guest accommodations right within the premises of your wedding venue too. There are different categories of hotels too that includes the basic ones as well as 3-star hotels, 4-star hotels, 5-star hotels, 7-star hotels and so on. You can pick any hotels from these categories to host your wedding ceremonies flawlessly in any city of your choice.
If you are planning to host your wedding in one of the best hotels in the country, you must download the WeddingWire India app for a seamless experience. The WeddingWire India app provides users with filters that will help you sort the best one out of the top hotels in any location that you want. Not only location, but you can filter out the options based on prices, facilities, types of event space, capacity and so on. These filters will assist you in finding the perfect hotel for your wedding in India. In fact, if you are looking for a wedding venue that has the capacity to accommodate your guests in the venue itself, hotels are the apt choice. Be it hotels in the cities or hotels that are located away from the city, hotels that serve veg food or hotels with non-veg menu, AC hotels or non-AC ones - you will be spoilt for choice with the extensive list on WeddingWire India.
What to ask before finalising a hotel for marriage?
There are certain questions that you must ask the hotels that you have shortlisted before finalising THE one. Here are some questions that we would suggest you to ask the venue:
- Do you provide any in-house services?
There are many venues that are loaded with impressive in-house services. You might want to check the kind of services that are already being offered by the venue and if they match the type of services you are expecting from the venue, there is nothing better. However, in case the services are not enough or you are looking for something more, you can always check out the different service providers on board the WeddingWire India platform.
- Do we need to pay extra for these in-house services?
Most of the time the hotels make packages that are inclusive of all the services that they offer. However, there are times when these services each have an extra cost that is added to the basic package that the hotel has offered. You can check the prices before finalising.
- How many guests can you host at once?
The capacity of guests that each of these hotels can host depends on the event space and carpet area. You will need to confirm the capacity and match it with your guest list before you book a hotel.
- Do you have a banquet hall at the hotel?
There are many hotels that provide you with banquet halls, conference rooms and so on within the venue itself where you can host several functions during the wedding.
- How many event spaces do you offer?
There are quite many hotels that offer numerous event spaces within the venue like banquet halls, lawns, marriage gardens, terraces and so on. You can get an appointment and check, in person, if the hotels have more than one event space.
- Can we book the same hotel for multiple events?
Yes, there is a possibility where the hotels can be booked for multiple events. If you want to book the same hotel for all your pre-wedding, post-wedding as well as wedding functions - you will need to check with the capacity of the hotel to host multiple events simultaneously and their availability on the dates of your functions.
- How far is the location from airports, railway stations and bus stops?
There are so many hotels that are situated right next to the airports, railways stations and bus stops of a particular city. When it comes to convenient travel to the venue, you can definitely check them out.
How to find the best hotels near me using the WeddingWire India app?
Of course, if you have a professional wedding planner working with you, you will be able to find the best hotels in your city, but with the WeddingWire India app, you will be able to find the top hotels in your city right from the comfort of your couches.
- Use the location filter to find the top hotels near you or in any location and locality that suits your requirements best. Once you pick a state, you can also pick the cities and particular regions inside those cities under the Region filter. You can check hotels for marriage in Delhi, or specifically look for hotels in South Delhi, hotels in North Delhi and so on. You can try scrolling through the top hotels in Maharashtra, hotels in West Bengal, hotels in Gujarat, hotels in Rajasthan, hotels in Kerala, hotels in Karnataka and so on.
- Once you have picked a location of your liking, you can then filter the hotels by their prices. Now while most hotels ask for a rental price for the event space that they provide depending on the space, capacity, location, facilities and so on - there is also a price per plate filter available on the WeddingWire India app and website. This price per plate filter allows you to do an overall check on the hotel prices and sort the options according to your wedding budget.
- Now that the budget is sorted, you can move on to pick the best-suited options under the capacity filter. Based on your guest list you can pick the capacity filter that can host your wedding guests comfortably in the venue. The capacity options range from 0-99 to 800 and more.
- You can even pick the type of event space you are looking for in a hotel. From banquet halls, farmhouses, resorts, lawns, mandapam, etc - you can pick a type of venue/event space that you are looking for, for your wedding ceremonies.
Check Out Best Hotels
Hotels with Real Weddings published
Rating 4.3 out of 5, 13 reviews· Hotels . DLF Phase 1, 2, 3 - Cyber City, Gurgaon (13)
Rating 4.4 out of 5, 48 reviews· Hotels . GT Karnal Road - Alipur, North Delhi (48)
Rating 4.1 out of 5, 4 reviews· Hotels . Mahipalpur - Aerocity - Vasant Kunj, South Delhi (4)
Rating 4.3 out of 5, 17 reviews· Hotels . Sector 13, Dwarka, Dwarka (17)
Rating 4.4 out of 5, 36 reviews· Hotels . Rohini, North Delhi (36)
Rating 4.1 out of 5, 7 reviews· Hotels . Karkardooma - Anand Vihar, East Delhi (7)
Rating 4.7 out of 5, 38 reviews· Hotels . Kaushambi, Ghaziabad (38)
Rating 4.1 out of 5, 7 reviews· Hotels . Mira Road, Mumbai (7)
Hotels . Andheri East, Mumbai
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 15 reviews· Hotels . Andheri East, Mumbai (15)
Rating 4.5 out of 5, 2 reviews· Hotels . Marathahalli, Bangalore (2)
Rating 4.5 out of 5, 4 reviews· Hotels . Chanakyapuri, South Delhi (4)
Rating 4.2 out of 5, 5 reviews· Hotels . Sohna Road, Gurgaon (5)
Rating 3.8 out of 5, 4 reviews· Hotels . Whitefield, Bangalore (4)
Rating 4.6 out of 5, 10 reviews· Hotels . Mahipalpur - Aerocity - Vasant Kunj, South Delhi (10)
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 7 reviews· Hotels . Mayur Vihar - Patparganj, East Delhi (7)
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 3 reviews· Hotels . Mahipalpur - Aerocity - Vasant Kunj, South Delhi (3)
Rating 4.2 out of 5, 13 reviews· Hotels . Kapashera - Samalkha - Rajokri, South Delhi (13)
Rating 4.2 out of 5, 6 reviews· Hotels . Chattarpur - MG Road, South Delhi (6)
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 reviews· Hotels . Kukas - Delhi Road, Jaipur (4)