Promotions you might be interested in
Happily Hitchedd Productions
Photographers Near Me
Once you have said yes to the wedding, you almost immediately start planning your big day. It is no myth that planning your wedding celebrations requires meticulous planning to take care of every aspect of your life. From picking the appropriate wedding dates with the help of an astrologer or some other cultural calendar to the perfect wedding venue where you can host your big day and then, of course, hiring talented wedding planners, wedding caterers, and wedding decorators - the wedding checklist is a long one. Out of the million things that you need to take care of, one of the most critical tasks is to hire the perfect wedding photographer for your wedding. Not only do you need the best Pre wedding photography for your big day, but also the pre and post-wedding ceremonies, and WeddingWire India has some of the top wedding photographers in the country on board.
Be it a breathtaking pre-wedding shoot in the valleys of Spiti covered in snow or an album full of gorgeous bridal portraits from a grand wedding - marriage photography are the key to documenting some of the most magical moments of your big day and all the shenanigans surrounding it. From behind the scene moments of you picking out the bridal lehenga or the groom trying out his sherwani to the moment when your watery eyes overwhelm you during the vidaai, your wedding album is going to be a bouquet of memories that you will cherish forever. And to make sure that each of these impeccable moments is captured in the right light and the best angles with the perfect backdrop - you need to hire the best wedding photographers.
Types of wedding photography:
Photography is an art, and picking a photographer who excels in the type of photography you want for your ceremonies makes a lot of difference. Now there are various types of photography, and we will list a few for your reference.
- Traditional Wedding Photographer - If you believe that traditional wedding photography only focuses on the bride and groom standing and smiling on stage with their family members, guests, and so on - you’re missing out on so much! Traditional photography is a very popular type of wedding photography that requires good knowledge of the ceremonies and culture that the wedding belongs to. The wedding photographer needs to be aware of what comes after which ritual of making sure that none of the best shots from the ceremonies are missed in the translation. Everything comes under the umbrella of traditional wedding photography, from the bridal portraits to the vidaai shots.
- Candid Wedding Photography - Candid wedding photography is one of the most popular types of wedding photography among millennials. The concept of candid photography is eponymous to its name. The subject that the camera person is focusing on is unaware of the fact, and therefore their most candid and natural shots get captured. Candid wedding photography is no wonder such a favoritefavorite for young couples - the caught-in-action photographs will either wow you or be the cause of a hearty laugh!
- Drone Wedding Shoot - Drones have become a part of the wedding photography space quite recently. Drones are a great way to capture mesmerizing frames from your wedding ceremonies to get aerial shots of the wedding venue or one for the pre-wedding shoot.
- Cinematography/Videography - Wedding photography is not limited to just still photographs. Videos are a great way of creating a memoir of the wedding that you can re-look and re-live these precious moments forever. You can get a pre-wedding movie created, a wedding teaser, or even a whole wedding film for you to watch over and over again to re-live the beautiful moments with your family members and friends.
- Live Screening - The live screening aspect of wedding photography has very recently been added to the list. Live screening works wonders, especially with intimate weddings or weddings where you have aged family members who could not attend the big day. The internet and technology have been a great way to weave the world closer together, and live screening is one such boon of the world wide web.
- Albums - Albums could be physical copies of the photographs, or they could also be digitized folders that work as your wedding albums. Wedding albums are without a doubt one of the most prized possessions you will ever own in life. From the drunk uncle’s video to your ethereal bridal entry and the emotional vidaai - wedding photographers will be with you at every step and, in the end, deliver a wedding album that will turn out to be one of your most prized possessions that hold significant memories together for you to revisit.
While some photographers excel in traditional photography and will be a perfect pick for ceremonies like Mehndi, Haldi, and the main wedding, others excel in pre-wedding or part shoots only. You can hire the same photographer for all of the ceremonies lined up for the big day, or you can go for separate photographers as per their experience and forte to make the most of their talents. There are times when couples often hire different photographers for each side - one for the groom’s side and one for the brides. An expert suggestion is to hire the same team of photographers if the team can capture the ceremonies at both the houses/venues to avoid any confusion or discrepancies and keep a clear route of communication to make the process smooth and hassle-free.
How to pick the best wedding photographer on WeddingWire India?
The WeddingWire India app and website make picking the best wedding vendors a breeze. You can download the WeddingWire India app from the play store or AppStore, or you can visit the website to avail amazing facilities and even attractive discounts on various top wedding photographers in your city. Numerous filters will help you navigate through the endless options listed on the platform to make the right pick conveniently.
- First and foremost, pick a location under the region filter as per your preferences - be it near the wedding venue you have picked or near your residence, or a place where your preferred wedding photographer works out of. You can check famous photographers in Mumbai, wedding photographers in Jaipur, wedding photographers in Bangalore, wedding photographers in Chennai, and more right from the comfort of your homes.
- Then comes the package filters, where you will have 3 options - 1-Day packages, 3-day packages, and pre-wedding packages. You can pick the one that suits your wedding budget best to conform to the estimate. The prices might often vary based on the type of services the photographers offer or their experience, equipment, and so on. You can request a personalized quote by sending a query to work on a budget that fits your requirements.
- Post this step; you can move to the services filter. This filter helps you pick the type of wedding photography services you are looking for. From traditional and candid to drone photography and videos - you will be spoilt for choice.
- You can also pick wedding photography services based on the type of wedding ceremony. Based on the one or more options that you select, a list of photographers who excel in that particular field will be displayed on your screen.
Once you have picked all the above filters, you will find a list of storefronts that have the wedding photographers’ details with the basic packages and location sorted for you. You can also check the services and their portfolios that include both images and videos, along with client feedback from real couples who have availed of their services in their storefronts.
Things to remember: The wedding photographer of your choice might be unavailable on the required dates if you wait too long to book them. Given that the months with too many Saya dates are hectic for every wedding vendor responsible for making your wedding a super hit, chances of your favorite photographer being sold out on specific dates should be anticipated. Once you book your wedding dates and figure out the wedding budget, you must prioritize hiring your wedding photographer.
Find Best Wedding Photographers
Wedding Photographers Maharashtra | Wedding Photographers Delhi | Wedding Photographers Kerala | Wedding Photographers Karnataka | Wedding Photographers West Bengal | Wedding Photographers Haryana | Wedding Photographer Chandigarh | Wedding Photographers Goa
Frequently Asked Questions in Wedding Photographers
How much do wedding photographers charge for all ceremonies?
Can we hire a wedding photographer for pre-wedding shoot only?
What is the ideal time to book a wedding photographer?
Do wedding photographers travel outstation?
Will the wedding photographer charge extra for travel and accommodation?
How to find the best photographers near me?
How to find wedding photographers on a budget?
Do wedding photographers provide clients with wedding albums?