Promotions you might be interested in
IDO Event Planners
Expressario Event Makers, Ernakulam
Spinspiration Events & Production
Best Wedding Planners in India
The role of a wedding planner can be defined quite simply in one word - everything! When a wedding planner is hired to make your wedding dreams come true, the planner suggests an action plan explaining their role and responsibilities in your wedding event planning journey. Wedding planners quote a total amount for your wedding depending on the duties they are expected to handle to add perfection to your wedding celebrations.
Most event planners cover everything related to logistics - like referring other wedding vendors they have closely worked with, arranging meetings, negotiations, and finalizing wedding caterers, wedding decorators, wedding DJs, etc., for your celebrations. They discuss the total wedding budget with you and plan the remaining negotiations, contracts with other vendors and wedding venues according to the total budget. If you need customizations that might cross the budget, a wedding planner makes you aware of the same and helps you plan your wedding costs and execution accordingly. Some of the top wedding planners in India have also added 'wedding venue decoration' to their services. They handle all creative specifics and requirements to turn your wedding venue into a haven as per your choice of wedding theme.
Why should you hire a wedding planner?
Wedding planners are expert professionals who can plan and organize each element of your wedding celebration flawlessly and ensure to experience your dream wedding as a living reality. If you want to sit back, relax and enjoy all your wedding ceremonies, hiring a marriage planner in your city is the way to go. But if you are still looking for reasons as to why you should hire them, we can help you out:
- Event planners have vast knowledge and skillsets as experts in the field. From trending designs to popular themes, they can provide you with the best ideas for your wedding ceremonies.
- Most wedding planners have a list of empanelled vendors they work with and can get you a good deal with caterers, decorators, florists and more. So you can plan your wedding festivities easier.
- Wedding planners are experts in guest management and can ensure that all your wedding guests are happy and smiling throughout your ceremonies.
- They always have a contingency plan to ensure nothing goes wrong around your wedding. Years of experience and expertise help them be prepared for all circumstances and situations.
How to find a Wedding Planner on WeddingWire India?
More than 5600 wedding planners from India are enlisted on the WeddingWire India app/website. To find the perfect wedding planner who can make your wedding dreams come true, download the free WeddingWire India app and start your search. Once you reach the homepage of our website/app, you need to select the main category - Wedding Vendors. You can then select the subcategory' marriage Planners' from the drop-down box and select the same city where you are planning the wedding. For, eg: You can choose filters like Wedding Planners in Delhi, Wedding Planners in Mumbai, Wedding Planners in Jaipur, Wedding Planners in Bangalore, Wedding Planners in Udaipur, etc. The app/website allows you to select pricing filters per your budget. Another exciting feature is the services filter - this will enable you to choose the exact services you want your wedding planner to handle for your wedding celebrations. You can choose from services like venue selection, guest transfers, wedding venue decorations, hospitality & guest support, planning wedding invitation cards, etc.
What are the duties of a Wedding Planner?
Plan to hire a wedding planner for your wedding events. You should be aware of a wedding planner's essential responsibilities to carry out for your wedding function. Find the detailed list here -
- Manages the wedding budget.
- Provides vendor referrals and arranges meetings with them.
- Negotiates contracts with them and tries to hire vendors within the budget.
- Attends venue tours with the couple.
- Coordinates with guests, collect RSVPs.
- Creates floor plans for each event.
- Sets timelines for wedding planning tasks and ensures they are done on time.
- Coordinates guest accommodation and transportation for the event.
- Oversees the whole wedding or other events - manages all vendors and brings the couple's vision to life.
Things to keep in mind before you hire a Wedding Planner
While hiring a wedding planner can be beneficial to bring your dream wedding to life, you have to analyze certain things before you take a call. Here's a detailed list of things you should remember before you hire a wedding planner -
- Hiring a wedding planner is an additional cost. It works wonders if you have to plan an elaborate wedding, but evaluate your wedding budget before deciding.
- Do you have a demanding job that leaves no time for wedding planning? If the answer is yes and the finances allow, hire a marriage planner.
- How soon are you getting married? Is the clock ticking, and you have no clue where to begin? A wedding planner can help you navigate a situation like that.
- Is your family living in a different city? Millennials are often faced with the dilemma of getting a wedding planner in their hometown or the town they are working in, while most of their family lives miles away! Under these circumstances, hiring a wedding planners in India can help you communicate and plan your vision of the wedding, even if you don't have a lot of help around.
Are you throwing a destination wedding? Destination weddings require professional planning and budget management skills. You need to be physically present at the venue to make many things possible and coordinate with vendors for all arrangements. A wedding planner is a blessing for couples who have always dreamt of destination weddings.
Advantages of hiring a Wedding Planner?
One of the most beautiful aspects of planning a wedding in India is the participation of family and friends in it. Relatives and friends flock together to make your wedding day memorable, and your closest friends and relatives put themselves to work for your special day. Indian weddings are a huge celebration that brings families together like never before.
With your close ones at your disposal to turn your wedding into a big event, you might not consider hiring a wedding planner. But planning a wedding is a process that could go on for months and needs a lot of coordination and supervision. Millennial couples find it challenging to make time for so much planning and their office work hours. This is why a wedding planner is your safest bet. Here's a list of the advantages of hiring a wedding planner for the biggest celebration of your life -
Owing to the years of experience in the industry and the relationships planners can maintain with vendors, they can sometimes help you hire good vendors at a discounted rate.
You will often find it hard to hire all your preferred wedding vendors on the same date and time because of their busy schedules. Especially in India, with mahurats and saaya dates playing a significant role in your wedding planning, wedding vendors are already booked on the prime dates. Wedding planners can help you access a large pool of expert vendors for your specific wedding date.
Vendor contracts can often be complicated, but your wedding planner can get through the contracts because of their experience and industry knowledge.
Wedding planners can help take the stress out of wedding planning. Most couples try to juggle wedding planning and their work responsibilities simultaneously. The wedding planner takes that stress away from your plate and handles all requirements as per the timeline.
One of the most important roles a wedding planner plays is managing the total wedding budget. If you are planning the first wedding in your family, you might lose track of the total budget and miscalculate some vendor payments. The wedding planners ensure that your entire wedding budget is well planned and reasonable according to your wedding requirements. They also keep track of your spending and share red alerts when you exceed your budget limit while booking a vendor or planning your wedding decorations.
Find Top Wedding Planners
Wedding Planners Delhi | Wedding Planners Mumbai | Wedding Planners Pune | Wedding Planners Hyderabad | Wedding Planners Bangalore | Wedding Planners Kolkata | Wedding Planners Chennai | Wedding Planners Lucknow
Frequently Asked Questions in Wedding Planners
What does a wedding planner do?
1. Manages all wedding related tasks within the wedding budget.
2. Shares vendor referrals and finalises contracts with them.
3. Attends venue tours and vendor meetings with the couple.
4. Coordinates with guests, collects RSVPs to plan head count of the guestlist, food and seating arrangements better.
5. Creates checklists and timelines for wedding planning tasks.
6. Some wedding planners also offer wedding designing or decor services.
7. Manages all guest accommodation, hospitality and transportation for the wedding event.
How much do wedding planners cost?
Are wedding planners and wedding designers the same?
How can you find wedding planners on WeddingWire India?