Promotions in your area
Gatha - A Tale of EventsRating 5.0 out of 5, 11 reviews,(11)
Chi.Sav.Ka EventsRating 4.9 out of 5, 8 reviews,(8)
- Exclusive discount30% discount for WeddingWire.in couples
Kshan Events, BibvewadiRating 5.0 out of 5, 7 reviews,(7)
Suvidha Events & Decor
- Exclusive discount3% discount for WeddingWire.in couples
Cloud 9 Entertainment & Events
The capital of Maratha’s, Pune, is a sprawling beautiful city filled with forts, gardens and whatnot. Being known as an important IT hub of the country, Pune has a rich and glorious history which is also a thriving part of the city’s culture. From a unique Maharashtrian culinary experience, picturesque tourist attractions, to a galore of educational institutes, the city has a lot to offer. Pune can also be a perfect destination for your wedding ceremony and the city has the best expert assistance of professional wedding planners to offer.
Indian weddings as we all know comprise of so many ceremonies, right from pre-wedding festivities like Haldi ceremony, Mehendi party, to post-wedding functions like a Reception apart from the big day of the wedding itself. Planning all these celebrations is no easy task and can leave you more confused than ever if you started organising your wedding on your own. WeddingWire India provides you with the best solution to ease all your worries. With 5000+ wedding planners listed on the website, you can pick and choose the best one as per your preferences and be assured that your wedding would be the most glorious celebration. Explore the variety of services that they can provide you by visiting the website or downloading the WeddingWire India app from the Play Store or the App store right away.
WeddingWire India has a list of 200+ wedding planners in Pune that you can explore. Each vendor is listed with their own storefront that has varied information like explaining the services that they provide, photos and videos of their work as well as reviews from past clients about their experience. Exploring all these features will help you make the right and sound decision and find the perfect wedding planner in the city for your big day. As Pune is a big city, there are just so many areas and locations that you can choose to explore. You can also find a wedding planner as per your budget by choosing the price range on the website. The price for a wedding planner in Pune starts from around INR 50,000 and can go up to around INR 5,00,000 or more. The pricing depends on the services your wedding planner will be offered for your big day.
Wedding planners in Pune can provide a list of services for your wedding day. These services will ensure that your wedding ceremonies are planned in the most efficient manner. Some of the services that wedding planners in Pune can offer you include the decoration of the venue, hospitality and guest support, including their transfers to the venue, helping you select the perfect venue, getting the right kind of wedding invitation made for all your ceremonies, entertainment and DJ setups, trousseau packing for the couple, styling and grooming for the couple, a delectable wedding cake, photography and videography services for each event, a wedding band for your grand entry as well as finding the best catering company as per your requirements. If you aim to hire a wedding planner to handle the end to end operations of your big wedding day, you can also choose to hire wedding decorators in Pune separately. Some couples book the catering services offered by their wedding venues in Pune, while others hire caterers in Pune separately, especially through word of mouth. Your wedding venue can also help you with a DJ for the event. Discuss the packages offered by your wedding venue and your wedding planner and choose one as per your preference.
Why should you hire a wedding planner in Pune?
Wedding planners are angels in disguise who can help you plan the end to end of your wedding celebrations. Wedding planners own the responsibility of handling your wedding checklist and ensure that all coordination between your wedding vendors as well as guest management is to the point! Hiring a wedding planner for your wedding is not a compulsory task but a lot of millennial couples or families who are planning a big fat Indian wedding opt for wedding planner services for seamless wedding event management. A few reasons why you should hire a wedding planner in Pune include:
- Stress management - If even the thought of planning a wedding on your own overwhelms you, it will be best to hire a planner. They will design and execute each function of your wedding as per your choices and ensure that you get to live your dream wedding without any stress. The main objective for hiring a wedding planner is reducing the stress of the couple and their families so that they can sit back, relax and enjoy every moment of their wedding.
- New Ideas - Wedding planners in Pune keep up with changing trends and themes and provide you with fresh new ideas that you can incorporate into your wedding celebrations. They are the experts that will help you think out of the box and make your festivities one of a kind.
- Perfect coordination - Wedding planners can create seamless coordination between all the vendors and between your functions so that everything runs smoothly and there is no hindrance of any kind.
- Budget reduction - As per the common assumption, your wedding budget can go haywire if you hire a wedding planner but the reality is completely opposite. More commonly, there are additional expenses over your budget because of last-minute errands but wedding planners avoid that.
- Empanelled vendors - Owing to their long-standing relationships with other wedding vendors, they can also recommend vendors to you and help you crack good deals and save some money.
- Time-saving - As wedding planners will be busy giving you a perfect wedding, you would have little chores left to do and ample time to spend with your loved ones. As your wedding is a monumental step in your life, these experts will ensure to make it the most special time for you and your family.
Questions to ask your wedding planner in Pune
Indian weddings are celebrations that are spread across a week or so and therefore hiring the best wedding planners that match your requirements becomes necessary. Here are certain questions that you should ask before finalising your wedding planner in Pune:
- How many years of experience do they have in wedding planning?
It will be best to discuss the experience and portfolio of a wedding planner before hiring them so that you have an idea of how they work and if it matches with what you are looking for. You should also discuss if they are familiar with your family’s wedding traditions and culture.
- Are they willing to work with external vendors?
Inquire about which all vendors they have and which ones you can choose on your own. Some wedding planners might have a policy of not working with external vendors as they have their own list of trusted experts.
- Are they willing to communicate virtually with you?
With the onset of a pandemic, everything, especially communication has shifted to digital platforms. Communication and building a rapport with your prefered wedding planner is very important before you book their services. Virtual communication can help you get insights on their previous work, discuss your preferences for the wedding and how that fits into your budget and ask the planners for pictorial presentations of decorations they could suggest/guest list management techniques they follow etc. We advise you to book the services of wedding planners who are actively participating in virtual or face to face communication, depending on the need of the hour!
Frequently Asked Questions in Wedding Planners in Pune
How much does a wedding planner in Pune cost?
Will wedding planners in Pune help in planning a destination wedding?
How early should I start consulting with a wedding planner in Pune?
What are the services offered by a wedding planner in Pune?