Promotions you might be interested in
Chirag Events & Entertainment
S R Productions
PF Flower Decor
Spotli8 Innovative Solutions
Once you have picked the wedding venue of your choice where you want to celebrate your big day, the next big thing you must take care of on your wedding checklist is the wedding decorations. The venue must be all scenic and mesmerising for sure, but to make the venue glamorous or beautiful as per your wedding theme, you will need the help of wedding decorators. Right from the floral arches at the entrance to the colour of the seat that will be put up for your magical Mehndi ceremony - the wedding decorations plays a pivotal role in making your wedding an unforgettable event. A proficient wedding decorator knows his tricks and ways to enhance the aura of your wedding with creativity and professionalism.
By now, you must have many screenshots on your phone and a lot more images downloaded from Pinterest, Google, and Instagram. But to weave these images in one single space and to create a flow that goes with your wedding theme and story, you need to consult the best experts for wedding decorations around you. Indian weddings are anyway known for their grandiose and magnificence irrespective of the size of your guest list. A lot goes into making a wedding memorable, from lip-smacking food that the wedding caterers prepare to the florists who set up the floral decor at your wedding ceremonies and even the wedding musicians and other vendors. To assist you in putting together the wedding decorations of your dreams, WeddingWire India has some of the top wedding decorators on board for you to pick from.
The filters provided in the WeddingWire India app will guide you and help you pick a skilful professional for wedding decorations as per your convenience and preference. Once you find the perfect wedding decorator who can bring your dream wedding decor to life for the sangeet or mehndi or even the main wedding ceremony, all you need to do is sit back and relax and enjoy the wedding celebrations. Once you have installed the WeddingWire India app from the PlayStore or App store, you can check out the prices, services, and availability of the wedding decorators of your choice.
What does a wedding decorator do?
There are professional wedding planners, wedding florists, and so on, too, who help you navigate your way through the wedding planning process seamlessly. The wedding decorators enlisted with WeddingWire India provide you with professional services that include many themes that they specialise in, like:
- Floral - Flowers play a pivotal role in wedding decorations. The wedding floral decoration is undoubtedly crucial, whether the entrance decor or the mandap and even the altars at Christian weddings. Wedding decorators can help you set up fine 3D installations, foliage decor, and so on as per your taste and ideas.
- Punjabi - Punjabi weddings are pretty famous for their grandeur and extravaganza. The wedding decorators provide a Punjabi wedding decorations package to personalise based on your tastes and choices.
- South Indian - South Indian weddings have a different aura altogether. From the wedding floral decorations to the positioning of the mandap, the wedding decorators are a pro at it.
- Royal - You can tell your wedding decorators that you are looking for a royal wedding, and you will have to say no more! You will find the best wedding decorations and arrangements made by the decorators and all hassle-free.
- Rajasthani - Similarly, you can work on decking up your wedding venue for a Rajasthani wedding ceremony, too, with all the special elements included like the mandap decor and so on.
- Bollywood - This eponymous service provided by the wedding decorators is especially those Bollywood bugs who follow the B-town weddings so ardently and want it recreated at their ceremonies.
What to ask your wedding decorator before booking them?
- Can you work within a budget?
The wedding decorator needs to know how to work within a budget. The sourcing and setup are affected by their capacity to work within the budget you have given them to ensure there is no spillover on your wedding budget.
- How many people will be there in your team?
This is a critical question significantly because it increases the headcount.
- Have you worked for this venue before?
There is always a chance that the particular wedding decorator has worked on this venue before too. This gives them an added advantage of knowing the placements and areas better the 2nd time and things they have to not to make it flawless.
- How long does it take to set the venue up with your wedding decorations?
Many wedding decorators go by the famous saying “time is money,” and therefore knowing how many person-hours will they need to set the venue up is of utmost significance. You will need to plan everything accordingly.
- Do we need to pay extra for props and flowers?
Some flowers are often not seasonal, but the couples would want to source them from somewhere. In such cases and when you need props, there are times when the wedding decorator might charge extra for these. And you should know this beforehand to avoid any unplanned expenses.
- What is the cancellation policy?
Each wedding decoration company and the team have their cancellation policies. You must check with the wedding decorator in particular and confirm the cancellation policy before finalising them.
- Do you accept cash payments or cards/cheques?
Each wedding decorator has a separate set of choices and preferences as per the business convenience regarding the different modes of payment. You can discuss with the wedding decorator you have shortlisted for clarity.
How to choose the perfect wedding decorator on WeddingWire India?
To enhance the look of your wedding venue, you will need wedding decoration ideas and elements like chandeliers for wedding lighting, wedding flower decoration for centrepieces, and so on. To make sure that you transform the ordinary venue into an exemplary one, the WeddingWire India app has filters to help you pick the right wedding decorators for your ceremonies.
- Start with the Region filter that will help you pick a location at your convenience. Be it near your residence or one at a different destination - WeddingWire India enlists the best wedding decorators all over the country for you to pick from.
- The second filter is the Theme filter that you can pick as per the type of wedding you are planning. This helps you shortlist the apt vendors capable of providing you with the best arrangements for the respective themes.
- The final filter is the Price filter. WeddingWire has an Indoor decor and an Outdoor decor pricing list that you can pick from. You can choose one or more options from these to find the top wedding decorators within your wedding budget. The prices start at around INR 25,000 to INR 3,00,000 and more.
Once you have shortlisted your preferences, you can easily send enquiries and request quotes or even work on tailor-made packages provided by the wedding decorators to personalise your wedding planning to the T. You can even get your hands on unique customised signages for your ceremonies and add to the quirk at your celebrations. The Community Managers at WeddingWire India can help you with your wedding hashtags and add to the oomph at your wedding!
Wedding decoration ideas to use at your ceremonies
The first thing that all of your guests will see while entering your wedding venue is your wedding decorations. No matter the theme and colour palettes you choose for your wedding, wedding decorations have a beautiful way of bringing your celebrations together. Some of the expert wedding decoration ideas that you can use for any of your wedding ceremonies are:
Light-It-Up - Whether it's fairy light decoration or crystal chandeliers, make your wedding decorations lit with different lights to amp up the festive vibe. Your decorators can offer creative wedding decoration ideas to use lights elegantly for your celebrations. You can also choose to use different types of lanterns with electric bulbs or candles to light up other areas around your wedding venue.
Centre Masterpieces - Centrepieces hold an important place when you look for the latest wedding decoration trends. Whether you are looking for quirky non-floral centrepieces for your wedding or the traditional and grand floral ones, they will create an inspirational statement for all your wedding guests.
Flower Power - Wedding flower decorations exude luxurious grandiosity and can transform your entire wedding venue into nothing less than a fairytale. You can use seasonal and exotic flowers for stunning floral wall decor styles that will raise the bar for your wedding celebrations.
DIY-All-The-Way - If you are looking for wedding decoration ideas to personalise your ceremonies, DIY is the way to go. Whether it's your handwritten notes on a chalkboard or small planters painted by you as a centrepiece for your wedding, there are a lot of elements that you can use for your wedding decorations.
Whimsical Dreams - If you have always dreamed of a boho-inspired wedding, you can add a lot of unconventional elements to your wedding decorations like dreamcatchers, artificial flowers, tassels, Macrame, bohemian rugs and a lot more.
Vocal for Local - You can even save a lot of your wedding decorations by getting all the decor elements from the local markets. This will cut down on transportation costs and help you figure out more creative ways to set up your wedding decorations.
Mistakes to avoid while choosing an expert for your wedding decorations
While zeroing down on one expert company to cater to all your wedding decoration needs, there are a few things that should always be kept in mind while booking your wedding decorator.
- Booking a wedding decorator because of their name and popularity and not their experience and expertise.
- Not exploring their design portfolio thoroughly to ensure their work style matches your wedding theme.
- Looking for wedding decorators out of your wedding budget will inevitably lead to over expenditure.
- Not visiting your wedding venue with your chosen wedding decorator. It gives them an idea about the space and how it should be utilised for your wedding decorations.
- Feeling shy about discussing how you want your wedding celebrations to be organised, the themes and elements you want, colour palettes etc.
Frequently Asked Questions in Wedding Decorators
When do I need to book a wedding decorator?
Will the decorator provide a blueprint of the wedding decorations plan?
Does the wedding decorator need to visit the wedding venue before finalising?
Will the wedding decorators provide 3D installations and chandeliers?
Can the wedding decorator set up the seating arrangement?
Can I find wedding decorators within a budget?
How long does it take to set the venue up with wedding decorations?