Promotions in your area
Photographs and videos are two aspects of weddings that cannot be separated from the core idea of a wedding these days. All those preparations and fun times that make a wedding a successful celebration are meant to be cherished forever and what better way to treasure those moments than a wedding video. The moment you start watching a wedding video, all the excitement finds its way back to your heart to bring a big smile to your face that is priceless. This is why wedding videography is one aspect of the wedding that is indispensable.
To capture every tiny moment of your wedding and make sure nothing is missed so that the essence of the celebration is kept intact, you will need an experienced wedding videographer who knows your culture and ceremonies thoroughly and can make arrangements to capture the whole wedding flawlessly. Right from capturing the mesmerising wedding decor at your wedding venue to the perfectly planned bridal entry and every ritual that makes the wedding so beautiful - wedding videography vendors capture everything for you to relive them again. In fact, they also take videos of the behind the scene actions that include your cold feet, the groom getting ready, the fun uncle entertaining the family and so much more.
The WeddingWire India app and website has more than 500 wedding videography vendors listed on the platform. These experts know the best wedding photography and videography techniques and they will also be updated with the best camera for wedding videography to make sure they leave no stone unturned to make your wedding video as beautiful as the original celebration. Indian wedding videography requires experienced wedding videographers who can capture the essence of each ceremony in detail and you will find that right here.
Point to consider before hiring a wedding videography vendor in India?
- Experience: The experience of the wedding videographer helps you decide whether or not he is capable of capturing your wedding video. You can take a look at their previous work/portfolio and so on for clarity.
- Equipment: The equipment that is used by the videographer makes a lot of difference in the quality of services you receive. If you are looking for 4K videography for your wedding or for HD Drone shots - you will need to confirm with the wedding videographer if they have the required equipment to fulfil your expectations.
- Style: There is a traditional wedding videographer and one for wedding films. For traditional wedding videos, you will need an expert with a team of professionals who can film your entire wedding ceremony without any misses. The wedding film on the other hand is visual storytelling of the couple’s journey and is often theme-based and shot in various locations. For this you will not only need an expert team behind the lenses but also one that excels in editing, adding voice overs, or music and so on.
- Achievement: This is a secondary check of course, but you can look out for wedding videography professionals who have received any awards or similar recognitions. These feathers on their hats are an added advantage always and a guarantee of good work!
- Team: Traditional Indian wedding videography mostly cannot be captured by one single person - owing to the separate rituals, different locations and of course the guest list. You often need a trained team of wedding videography professionals to capture the nuances of every ceremony or to capture the theme and transitions perfectly.
How to find the best wedding videographer through WeddingWire India?
- The WeddingWire India app and website enlists 500+ wedding videographers in India for you to pick from. There are numerous filters on the app and website that will help you pick the best wedding videography vendor for your pre as well as post-wedding ceremonies too. The first filter is the Region filter that helps you pick a location according to your convenience and preference. You can take a look at the services for wedding videography in Delhi NCR, wedding videography in Maharashtra, wedding videography in West Bengal, etc. You can also pick particular areas like wedding videography in Pune, or wedding videography in Bangalore, etc.
- The next is the Price filter that helps you pick a wedding videographer within your wedding budget. There are 3 types of price filters based on the 3 main packages that the wedding videography vendors offer - 1-day wedding package, 3-day wedding package and a Pre-wedding Package. The 1-day wedding package and the pre-wedding package each start under INR 25,000 and can go up to INR 2,00,000 or more. The 3-day package that covers all ceremonies starts under INR 75,000 and can go up to INR 4,00,000.
- The Services filter will help you pick the videographer of your choice based on the types of services you expect from them. Videography services include traditional videography, candid videography, drone shots, cinematographic, photo booth and live screening. You can pick one or more options in this filter and the videographers who offer these services or excel in these services will be displayed on your screen. You can click on a particular storefront from this listicle to get more information about the type of services that they provide in their packages.
- The final filter allows you to pick the type of occasion that you would want to hire a wedding videographer for. Indian weddings have numerous pre and post-wedding ceremonies lined up before and after the main wedding too. There is the engagement, mehndi, sangeet, wedding and so on. There are wedding videographers who excel in filming certain ceremonies and you can hire them accordingly. In fact, apart from the wedding-related videography services you can look for videographers who cover birthdays, baby shoots, corporate shoots, anniversaries and other events as well.