Image Credits - Pinterest
Do you have an important event to attend? Are you looking for hairstyles that will make your look beautiful? Scroll to explore different types of beautiful hairstyles. We understand that these events are the perfect occasions where you can exhibit your persona through a beautiful hairstyle. Also, we know that in the Indian community latest designer lehenga to the trending Punjabi Juttis and even the best hairstyle for Indian girls - women are noticed. Hairstyling has the power to make or break your demeanor. A beautiful hairstyle has the capacity to add to your glamour and turn heads all the way whereas a hairstyle picks gone wrong might feel worse. So be it a beautiful hairstyle for long hair or a beautiful hairstyle for short hair, we have curated the best and latest beautiful hairstyles for girls for you to pick from. Pick your favorite from this list to up your fashion game.
Beautiful Hairstyles for Long Hair
Image Credits - Pinterest
When it comes to beautiful hairstyles, millennials either go for long braids decorated with fresh flowers or for decorated buns that are made in a variety of ways that help them look more graceful. Here we have cherry-picked some beautiful hairstyles for long hair that can be done as per your hair length. Hope you are liking it.
Professional and Beautiful Hairstyles for Girls
You need to be quick when you get ready for the office in the morning. So to help you be quicker here we have a video of three quick everyday hairstyles for work, office and college. Check these beautiful hairstyles to ace the trend game.
Everyday Beautiful Ladies Hairstyles
You can't let your fashion game be monotonous with the same hairstyle every day. So here are some everyday quick easy hairstyles for everyday wear. Yes, you can look awesome every day with these beautiful hairstyles.
Simple Front Beautiful Hairstyles for Girls
If you are fond of styling your hair only from the front then these hairstyles are definitely a must for you. Do try them for a chic look. These beautiful hairstyles can go with every kind of face structure. Check it out.
You can never go wrong with these front hairstyles for girls. Chic, stylish and contemporary these beautiful hairstyles can make you look fabulous everyday!
Beautiful Hairstyles for a Beginner
If you are a beginner and you don't know much about hairstyles then here are some easy hacks for you. These are easy to make quick and beautiful hairstyles for every age. Watch the videos to know more.
Beautiful Hairstyles Braids
Braids are a fun way to glamourize your long hair. Why don't you take a look at some gorgeous braided Bridal Hairstyles for your special events and dates?
Beautiful Hairstyles for a Millennial with a Long hair
Looking for some easy breezy beautiful hairstyles? Simply go with messy buns with rubber bands. This kind of hairstyle is a sure thing to go for almost all your pre-wedding occasions.
Cute and Beautiful Hairstyles for Girls
Check out one of the chicest braided beautiful hairstyles for women who believe in making a statement with their hairstyle choices! These beautiful hairstyles are cute and easy.
Beautiful Hairstyles for a Wedding
Do you love wearing traditional outfits but don't have time to call a stylist at home. Then don't fret as here we bring forth 5 desi hairstyles for salwar suits and other traditional outfits.
Beautiful Hairstyles For Medium Hair
Image Credits - Pinterest
We’re here to tell you that this is one of the only choices you have when it comes to hairstyle for medium hair. Now, you too will get to choose a great hairstyle and be more satisfied with your look. Hop on these medium-length beautiful hairstyles to rock the look.
Easy and Cute Hairstyles for a Wedding
If you are in dilemma and don't know what to do with your medium hair length, then don't brood much. Here are some 2 minutes easy bun hairstyles for you. These hairstyles are quick, easy and simply wow.
Nice hairstyles for a wedding
From the Roka ceremony to Reception, you can sport a variety of beautiful hairstyles suited for different occasions. With the right kind of inspiration and help from hair experts, you can add oodles of glam to your pretty persona.
Beautiful Hairstyle For Wavy and Medium Hair
Medium hair length needs some extra care. It becomes hard when you have wavy here and which is why here we have cherry-picked a video with the best hairstyles for you.
Beautiful Hairstyles for Wedding Party
If you don't have enough time and enough resources to get your hair done properly, then just watch this video and get ready to flaunt your persona with four easy hairstyles that can be easily arranged with a clutch.
Most Beautiful Hairstyle for Wedding or Party
Ready to walk down the aisle or red carpet but confused about the hairstyle trend then you don't have to google much as we have already cherry-picked a video for you.
Quick and Most Beautiful Hairstyle for Wedding or Party
Now that's one of those braided beautiful hairstyles that are pure works of art. Not only this braided hairstyle is complex but it looks spectacular and sassy. Check this out.
Puff Hairstyles for the girls
If you have thin and brittle hair then this hair tutorial is definitely a must-watch for you. Accessorise with little flower petals and branches matching with your lehenga color.
Heatless Curls Hairstyle
An impromptu party plan calls for these beautiful hairstyles. These heatless curls are done without using any tool. Watch and then bookmark it for end-minute party plans.
Beautiful Hairstyles with the Bangs
If you are in love with cute bangs, then watch this tutorial and get inspired in a special way. Watch and then bookmark it for an end-minute dates or dinner plans.
Beautiful Hairstyles with Gown
Look princess and steal the show with these 6 easy hairstyles for open hair. This can be done easily at home and it won't take much of your time even.
Beautiful Hairstyles for the Wedding Guests
Get ready to witness one of the most glorious hairstyles for all the bridesmaids. These three hairstyles will top your choice if you are going as a wedding guest or a bridesmaid.
Here is a snippet of all beautiful hairstyles that can go with an Indian sari. After watching this video - you will be able to decide your kind of hairstyle for sure.
Beautiful Hairstyles for Open Hair
If you feel that only open hair will suit your face structure then here is a video for you. These simple and cute beautiful hairstyles are quick and easy for anyone and everyone. Check to explore more.
Twisted Beautiful Hairstyles
Ponytails can be creative and quirky too. Here are some instances and tutorials for twisted half ponytail beautiful hairstyle. This can be worn with traditional as well as contemporary attire.
Beautiful Indian hairstyles with a Pony
High Ponytail hairstyles are perfect for diva brides who want to adorn trendsetting trends. She wants to be a trailblazer with her unique preference. So here are some high ponytail hairstyles for girls for all the pre-wedding functions. Take a look at this high pony hairstyle.
Braided and Beautiful Hairstyles for Weddings
What did you think of braided hairstyles? Aren't they wow? Check these five minutes hairstyles to give you that princess look. These are done with help of a French braid.
Simple and Beautiful Hairstyle for the Bridesmaid
This is one of the most popular braided bridal hairstyles among bridesmaid as it's ideal for most pre-wedding functions. There are absolutely easy like a breeze.
Traditional Hairstyles for Indian Women
Ever wondered how a braid can enhance your look. Yes, this beautiful hairstyle will elevate your look with traditional attire. In only 5 minutes you can change your persona with this beautiful hairstyle.
Beautiful Hairstyles For Short Hair
These beautiful hairstyles for girls with short hair are quite easy and simple. You can adorn these intricate and easy beautiful hairstyles from a professional or even at home without running into any hassles.
Beautiful Wedding Hairstyles For Short Hair
These beautiful hairstyles are a sigh of respite for those girls who want to get creative with their hair on any event, without having to add anything with much ado.
Easy Hairstyles for Short Hair
Click on to have a look at some of the easiest bridal hairstyles on lehenga for short hair options. These beautiful hairstyles can be easily carried in any Indian function.
French Twist Hairstyle Tutorials
This is quite a common hairstyle for short hair that is sported by bridesmaids these days. You can easily tuck those pins and create a mesmerizing French twist hairstyle for yourself.
Heatless Hairstyles For Short Hiar
These beautiful hairstyles for women with short hair are quite easy. You can easily get these done from a professional or even at home without running into any hassles.
Most Beautiful Hairstyle for Wedding or Party
These beautiful hairstyles on your traditional attire for short hair are a boon for those millennials who want to get creative with their hair on their Indian functions. Check them for an easy guide.
Festive Traditional Hairstyles For Short Hair
If you want to flaunt your beautiful hairstyle for your fun Sangeet ceremony, then these hairstyles with flowers combination just fit! These are good for festive seasons like Onam and Diwali.
Beautiful Hairstyles For Thin Hair
Don't get anxious if you have thin hair. Yes, you can definitely create a hair bun with short and light hair too. You could match a golden hairpin to your to complete your stunner look and ace it!
Easy Beautiful Hairstyles
As festive vibes are in the hair and we know you are already searching for beautiful hairstyles on the internet. This is quite a common hairstyle on lehenga for short hair that is sported by millennials these days.
Easy Hairstyle for Short-Hair
These hairstyles are very simple and easy to achieve but still makes the look stand out. These hairstyles for short hair are simply wow!
Yes, wedding hairstyles can be fun and super easy too. Follow these steps to put a modern twist to this ever-so-chic hairdo. You can easily get these done from a professional or even at home without running into any hassles.
Wedding Hairstyle for Short Hair
This hairstyle will give you a beautiful and royal look. This beautiful hairstyle is suitable for the bridesmaids as well as the bride for any kind of occasion.
Less than 1 Minute Hairstyle
These beautiful hairstyles are quite a common on lehenga for short hair that is sported by millennials these days. Best is that you can get these done in less than five minutes only,
Quirky Beautiful Hairstyles
This is one of the most popular braided bridal hairstyles among bridesmaids as it's ideal for most pre-wedding functions. There are absolutely easy like an easy sail.
Elegant Hairstyles For Short Hair
Follow these simple steps to get a chic look. You can go for this hairstyle at a Haldi function or Mehendi function. This hairstyle will also look great at a sangeet ceremony.
Beautiful Hairstyle With Maang Tikka
These Maang Tikka hairstyles can be done at home itself and all you need is a fine-tooth comb, a setting spray, and some pretty hair clips for accessories!
Beautiful Hairstyle For Wavy and Short Hair
Keep it simple, sassy and a whole lot classy with these three simple and quick hairstyles for short hair. They are good for dinner dates and soirees. Do watch and get some inspiration.
Beautiful Hairstyles For Festivals
These Navaratri and Durga puja hairstyles will simply entice your fashion sensibilities. They are quick and perfect for millennial brides.
Watch to how you can get these looks and make heads turn. These festive hairstyles are curated for ladies with thin and fine hair. So this festive season gear up to steal glances.
Have an engagement function coming up? Then do watch these three hairstyles that will go absolutely well with Indian outfits. These festive hairstyles are curated for ladies with short hair.
Step By Step Hairstyles
Image Credits- Pinterest
Here are some step-by-step guidelines for you. Do follow to create that wow look. These beautiful hairstyles are suitable for the bridesmaids as well as the bride. Read on to see how you can get these beautiful hairstyles.
The style is full of precision and sharp definition and keeps your hair in place. You can sport this look on a Haldi or Mehendi function.
- Straighten all your hair.
- Part your hair down the middle and pick up a small chunk of hair from the right side and braid it until the end taking the hair to the back and secure it with a hair tie.
- Now, pick up a chunk of hair from the left side and repeat step 2.
- Gather all your hair including the braids and tie it into a ponytail. Open the hair ties of the braid.
- Now, apply hairspray to your braids to set them in place.
Zari French Braid
Follow these simple steps to get this hairstyle and look chic. You can go for this hairstyle at a Haldi function or Mehendi function. This hairstyle will also look great at a sangeet ceremony.
- Pick up 2-inch sections of hair at a time and straighten all your hair.
- Now, French braid your hair by adding a section of hair to your main braid with each successive twist as you go down the length of your hair.
- Braid right till the very ends of your hair and secure the braid with a hair tie.
- From about three inches of the end of your hair, start wrapping a gold zari thread tightly around your braid until you reach the end of it.
- Double knot the thread to secure it in place.
A twisted bun is an elegant way to amp up your hair game. This hairstyle will give you a rich and royal look. This hairstyle is suitable for the bridesmaids as well as the bride. Read on to see how you can get this look and make heads turn.
- Part your hair down the middle and from about 2 inches in, section away from all the hair along your hairline.
- Tie up the rest of your hair at the back of your neck using a hair tie.
- Divide the ponytail into 2 sections.
- Twist both the sections until the end and then intertwine the twisted sections with each other.
- Roll the intertwined sections of hair into a bun and secure it at the back of your neck by bobby pins.
- Now, pick up the hair sectioned away on the left side of your face, twist it up completely, and pin it back near the back of your neck, under the bun. Repeat the same on the other side.
- Finish off the look with some serum and strong hold hairspray.
Multi Braid Ponytail
We've got a beautiful hairstyle for you to pull off. No need to spend big bucks on a hair stylist, follow these simple steps and get the perfect look.
- Straighten all your hair.
- Part your hair onto one side.
- From near your left ear, pick a 2-inch section of hair and braid it until the end and secure it with a hair tie.
- From right next to your first braid, pick up another 2-inch section of hair and braid it the same way.
- Keep picking up sections of hair and braiding them until you reach your right ear. You will probably get 5 braids – 2 on one side of your parting and 3 on the other side.
- Gather all of your hair, along with the braids, and tie it into a low ponytail.
- Remove the hair elastics from your braids and open the braids till the base of your ponytail.
- Finish off with some hairspray.
Braided Tiara with Curls
You've picked out a dress that makes you look like a princess so why not style your hair like one too. This beautiful hairstyle is all the glam you need to stand out. Read ahead to see to see how you can get your very own braided tiara.
- Straighten all your hair.
- Pick up 2-inch sections of hair at a time and curl only the lower half of all your hair.
- Create a deep parting on one side.
- Leaving out about a 2-inch section from the front, pick up a 1-inch section of hair from right next to your parting and braid it till the end.
- Pick up another 1-inch section of hair from right next to the previous braid and repeat step 5.
- Secure both the braids to the back of your head with some bobby pins crisscrossed over each other.
- Now, pull back the hair that you had left out in the front earlier, roll its lower half into a ringlet, and pin it at the back of your head.
- Repeat the previous step on the other side.
- Finish off the look with a few spritzes of light hold hairspray.
Bun with Gajra
This is a traditional yet classy hairdo.
- Blow-dry your hair with the help of a round brush to get relatively straight hair.
- Divide your hair horizontally (from ear to ear) into two sections and separate them with 2 hair ties so that you end up with 2 ponytails on top of each other.
- On the lower ponytail, insert a hair doughnut.
- From the top ponytail, pick up a 1-inch section of hair, roll it into a ringlet, and secure it onto the hair doughnut using lots of bobby pins.
- Repeat this step until all the hair from both the ponytails have been rolled and pinned up to the doughnut in a manner that hides the doughnut completely.
- Use loads of stronghold hairspray to ensure the rolled up ringlets stay intact.
- Finish off by wrapping the Gajra around the doughnut of your updo and secure it in place with the help of bobby pins.
So, these are some of the beautiful hairstyles that we love which are easy to do yet look graceful. Tell us which of these hairstyles will you try out this wedding season in the comment section below.
If you want more professional beautiful hairstyles or hairdos, then get in touch with our expert hair stylists on our website! Don't forget to mention your favorite hairstyle on any kind of hair length.