You are down to one last month before your wedding festivities begin? Every day from this day forth you will have to make an appearance or two at this guests' house or a Muh Dikhaai brunch at some aunty's house. How to keep up with all of that without sabotaging your ME time or the much-deserved couple time that you’ll need post-wedding? By, investing in stocking up a Lakme bridal makeup kit. Become your own MUA and say bye-bye to salon visits before every lunch, brunch, dinner-dates and meet and greets.
Bookmark this article and build your Lakme bridal makeup kit vanity now!
1. Start by prepping up your face. You aced your wardrobe game! Now it’s time you ace your makeup game as well.
2. You've done the basic drill of facewash and moist cloth wipes to clean your face. Now Primer is an essential part of any makeup kit. It will nourish your skin and keep it smooth for what’s to come next!
1. Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer
3. The foundation helps cover blemishes, marks and helps elevate the colour complexion to whatever shade you may want. Keep in mind that you need to pick a shade that is closest to your skin tone. You wouldn't want your wedding pictures to reflect the wrong shade of foundation you mistakenly picked. Would you now?
- Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation
- Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Souffle
- Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation
- Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation
- Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation With SPF 45 - Ivory Cream
- Lakme Absolute Illuminating Foundation
However, some millennial brides have shown interest in complexions that are strikingly different from their natural ones to make sure that the face looks perfect in the lights and shades that are used in the wedding venue for decoration in order to get that perfect wheatish or dark complexion that makes them look heavenly and gorgeous! And we are all hands on whatever you choose for your ideal bridal look for your big day.
4. Contouring Kits, when used in the right places, can bring any face to life. Don’t believe us? Try for yourself. A little bit on your nose and a tad bit on your cheekbones and voila!
Mark your nose, forehead, jawline, cheekbones and collar bones with lines of the contouring kit in whichever shade suits you best. Blend them well and there we are! It defines your facial structure perfectly and gives the jawline the edge it deserves apart from your natural glow.
- Lakme Kareena Kapoor Khan Absolute Face Contour - Rose Silk
- Lakme Kareena Kapoor Khan Absolute Face Contour - Ivory Cream
- Lakme Kareena Kapoor Khan Absolute Face Contour - Natural Almond
- Lakme Kareena Kapoor Khan Absolute Cheek Contour - Rose Gold
5. Conceal it with a concealer! A concealer is quite a cult craft if you ask us. A dash of the liquid and bye-bye uneven skin tone. You can choose from an array of concealers especially designed for your eye, under eye, face and so on. Here again, choosing the right shade of concealer for your skin tone is very important so that the rest of the makeup done so far does not look out of place!
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Concealer Stick SPF 20
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Liquid Concealer
Even when you are on point in terms of outfit, hairstyle and footwear you need to put your game face on before you attend that dinner with your beau. These attract light and ends up adding that extra dash of sparkle to your makeup. Ever heard of makeup on fleek? Yep, this one does that too! You only highlight the areas that have the possibility of facing the most amount of light, that way they will reflect in the right places and your natural features will be upgraded.
- Lakme Absolute Highlighter - Moon-Lit
7. Blush to make your cheeks not so naturally blush. Nothing will ever make you look like a pink blossom if not this pop of colour. Don't dab it out, instead use a broader brush with fine bristles to touch up the cheeks with some pink so that the bride-to-be is gorgeous and blushing. Try it for yourself if you have any doubts.
- Lakme Face Sheer Blusher
- Lakme 9 to 5 Pure Rouge Blusher
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos
8. Compact: You’re almost there but not quite so. Freeze your makeup and keep it from spoiling with a dab on a compact. It will lock your makeup and keep it intact for a few hours at the least. The compact is also the magic touch up tool that you can use while in the restroom to fix a little here and a little there to make the makeup look freshly done.
- Lakme 9 To 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact
- Lakme Radiance Complexion Compact
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Wet & Dry Compact
- Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Finishing Powder
9. Lip Balm: Before you start prepping for you lipstick ensure you apply lip balm to make your lips more smooth and supple. This will keep your lipstick from chapping.
- Lakme Lip Love Chapstick
- Lakme Lip Love Lip Care
10. Lip Liner is that secret weapon with which women can entice any man. It is an essential part of a handy Lakme bridal makeup kit. Use a lip liner to keep your lipstick in place and to make your lips more fuller.
- Lakme 9 To 5 Lip Liner
- Lakme Absolute Forever Silk Lip Liner
- Lakme Perfect Definition Lip Liner Pencil
11. Lipstick has to power to boost your confidence by a thousand measure. Right now, matte lipsticks are having their queen moment. With creme or without these lippies are a must in every Lakme bridal makeup kit.
- Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek Color
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick
- Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Lip Color
- Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon
12. An eyeliner is a tint that is used to accentuate your eyes and define them. You have to trust the power of a perfectly winged eyeliner. We sure do! Cocktail or a sleazy morning, as a newlywed bride you have to have one in stock.
- Lakme Absolute Shine Line Eye Liner
- Lakme 9 To 5 Black Impact Eye Liner - Black
- Lakme Eyeconic Liner Pen Fine Tip - Black
13. Kajal or Kohl is a quintessential cosmetic in a makeup kit of an Indian woman. There is something about Kajrari Aankhein!
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
- Lakme Kajal - Black
- Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Gel Kajal - Black
14. Eyeshadows add colour and grace to your eye region. Add these tiny colourful and shimmery babies to your Lakme bridal makeup kit and slay!
- Lakme 9 To 5 Eye Quartet Eyeshadow
- Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette
- Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette - Nude Beach
- Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette - Royal Persia
15. Any good mascara will add volume to your lashes without breaking them into two. With this stick of beauty, you will have longer lashes in no time.
- Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara
- Lakme Absolute Flutter Secrets Dramatic Eyes Mascara - Night Drama
- Lakme Kareena Kapoor Khan Absolute Lash Definer - Black
16. Nail Paint: Even the most well-maintained nails fall short on a location when left without a nail paint. Invest in some bright matte, metallic or shimmery shades and bring out the MUA in you.
- Lakme True Wear Nail Color
- Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Nail Color
- Lakme Color Crush Nail Art
17. Eye and Lip Makeup Remover are two things without which you cannot survive a good makeup day gone wrong. For an imperfect wing or a smeared lip colour, you need this cleanser to wipe it off. So, invest in this before a mishap!
- Lakme Absolute Bi-Phased Makeup Remover
We hope now you have a fair idea of what is and what isn’t essential when it comes down to stocking up your makeup kit to become your own saviour. Right now, they are some of the trending cosmetics which are making rounds in the market. Put your hand on them soon and be prepared for your next phase of life.
Bookmark this list and add these cosmetics to your makeup vanity kit. Did we skip on a product or two? Tell us through comments.