Image Courtesy: Shades Photography
Your wedding is one of the most special occasions of your life and that is the reason why you would want to make all possible efforts to capture those moments in the best possible way. Years and years after you tie the knot with your special someone, you will want to revisit that auspicious day when you got united in a special bond of love, forever. And your wedding pictures and video will be the only way you will be able to revisit those days. Therefore, it is totally understandable why you would want your wedding photos and videos to turn out more than perfect. Now coming to the reason why we are talking about this.
Do you somehow believe that your wedding video can only be made by a professional videographer if you want it to be good? Do you also think that only by spending a substantial amount of money will you be able to get a wedding video made? Well, to begin, both these things cannot be more untrue. With the advancement in technology and people being able to understand it better because of the ease of operating it, making a wedding video is no more a difficult task. There are a variety of wedding video maker apps available online, some which are paid and many others which are absolutely free of cost.
Here we have a list of some of the best know wedding video maker apps and some tips on how you can make your own wedding video. You could maybe have a friend help you out with it, someone who has a good eye for detail and some basic photography and videography skills. Let's go.
The apps and software:
Image Courtesy: Shades Photography
1. Wedding Video Maker
This is an android app which can not only make a movie from images and music but also provides photo and video editing tools. the interface is pretty simple and therefore the app is very easy to use. The process is very fast too, as the video is created in almost a minute at times. The only drawback is that it's not available for iOS.
2. MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015
If you are passionate about filing or video editing, then this software is going to be your best bet. You don't always need to know everything about photography and videography to do. This simple software which is free by the way, gives you the opportunity to use your creativity to make a video with music and images and text.
3. Wondershare Filmora
This has to be one of the best wedding video maker software in the market as of now. First things first, it's free. Secondly, you can easily incorporate pictures, music, text, overlays, elements and many kinds of filters with much ease. You can add in music, edit the music, photo or video when needed and however needed because all the basic tools you will require are there in this software. You also have a multitude of sharing options available with this app.
4. Corel VideoStudio Pro X10
This is one of the latest wedding video maker software available in the market and it's really good. You can download it and take a free trial for 30 days before you have to pay for it. Even though it's a paid software unlike all the others mentioned above, it might just be worth it because it's so efficient and easy to use that you will love it. It has all the video editing tools on it, so if you want something extremely professional looking, then we suggest you take this plunge.
A few tips to keep in mind:
- Do not go too crazy when using a wedding video maker software or app. By that, we mean that just because it's easy to add filters and effects, it doesn't mean you necessarily should. Do some thorough research about the kind of look and feel you want your wedding video to have.
- Music is a very important part of a wedding video, in fact, it's the only important part after the pictures and video clips. You should be careful about your choice of music because that is something that shows your personality as a couple.
- Be in constant touch with the photographer if you have hired one. Do let him know that you plan to make a wedding video yourself and discuss ideas with him. He will be able to give you some nice suggestions, and at the same time will be able to help you execute the idea of your wedding video.
- Always, ALWAYS save the video in a couple of places through many different media like email, WhatsApp, laptop, etc.
We hope you now know that there is another great option instead of hiring a professional videographer as your wedding video maker. You yourself or a friend can easily do that and we think that's just super cool. So, check out these wedding video maker apps and we can assure you that you will be able to figure out a great alternative to spending a load of money on your wedding video.
Have you tried any of these wedding video maker apps or heard any reviews about them? Do let us know in the comments section.