Your wedding is one of the most important day days of your life! We want you to have the best of everything, especially on your big day! We hope by now you have chosen a makeup salon or hired a bridal makeup artist to do your makeup on your big day! But, even when your makeup is on point there are a few actors that can rain on your parade! Climatic changes often lead to a freefall of makeup which obviously isn't good if you're the bride and the start of the hour. Read these makeup tips for wedding for a summer wedding and learn some hacks that will help your makeup stay put amidst in all!
Makeup Tips for Wedding During Summer Season
An outdoor wedding during this time of the year risks a makeup meltdown! And, that is not the road we want you to travel on. So, read these makeup tips for wedding and get prepared to fight the excessive rays of sunshine and meltdowns!
- If you have oily skin then hydrate your skin with an oil-free moisturiser. Using a moisturiser which has an oily base will lead to excessive sweating considering the time and location of your wedding and you don't want your wedding pictures to reflect the mishap!
- Opt for an oil-free primer. You must use a primer that is most suited to your skin type. A primer helps your makeup stay on for longer, sit better, and hold up through any weather condition.
- Since your wedding is during the summer season, the natural light and the weather condition will make your skin appear shinier than it already is. If you use a bronzer is excessive quantities, then your face will even brighter than the rays of the sun and you don't want that to happen to you on the most important day of your life. So, opt for a matte based product and see the magic it brings to your face.
- Waterproof! Your makeup must be sweat and water resistant! You will be dancing and hopping from one wedding guest to the next! While you're at it you wouldn't want your makeup to bleed out! Having waterproof makeup on would ensure that even when you sweat which you obviously will, your makeup stay put.
- Tone it down on contouring! Depending on the time of your wedding, too much contouring might appear artificial in this unforgiving light. So, the idea is to go for a look that blends well with the natural light and your makeup does not wear you down!
- This by far is one of the most important makeup tips for wedding. No matter how in awe you are with the quintessential smokey eye makeup you cannot afford to adorn one at your summer wedding. The sun is not your friend and the unforgiving heat won't be any help either! So, go for minimal eye makeup and for that pop of colour wear bright lip shade. A statement lip colour with minimal eye shadow and you're set to put the stage on fire!
- Tearjerker moments are in abundance during a wedding! The bride or her best friend or her family members, we all have one too many reasons to shed a dozen tears at a wedding! Therefore, without fail your eye makeup must be waterproof and for the worst case scenarios keep a blotting paper with you at all times. Do not wipe but dab it gently on your eyes and let the paper soak em tears away!
- Touch up kit is your new best friend! No matter how perfect your makeup artist has put on your makeup a little bleed out here and there is inevitable. So, keep a handy makeup kit with yourself and keep prepping yourself up in short durations. Your kit should include a compact, a lipstick, powder-free blotting papers to shoo away the excessive shine, and a small tube of concealer for quick touchups. You'll need them more than you think!
These eight makeup tips for wedding will make your summer wedding hassle an easy breeze. Put your frantic makeup meltdowns at bay by following these easy makeup hacks. Isn't it easier than ever to look your gorgeous self even when the sun is at its peak?
Tell us what you think of these makeup tips for wedding through comments!