You're all set to tie the knot and are down to the very last stretch of prepping up for your big day? Wedding invitations happen to be the single most important element of wedding planning. If not given proper thought, your save-the-date or wedding cards could fail to impress your wedding guests. Take inspiration from these wedding invitation quotes in English that we have curated for you by using some of Hollywood's all-time favourite movies and take help in forming the layout of your wedding invites! Just imagine, your wedding invites, a waking memory of your love for each other and with that of your favourite wedding invitation quotes in English. A wedding invite match made in heaven!
Do you want it to be cheesy romantic or something that carries the essence of your love - either which way these wedding invitation quotes in English are the perfect fix for all of your wedding invitation related woes! Don't forget, you have to be very careful while designing your own wedding invitations and keep some important things in mind. For instance, you need to keep in mind the proper format for invitations. Check out these wedding invitation quotes in English and start curating and penning down your unique, eye-catchy and special wedding invitation from the comfort of your home.
21 Wedding Invitation Quotes in English That Are Pure Love and Will Carry the Essence of Your Unique Love Story
1. “Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.” - Kahlil Gibran
2. “My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.” - Anonymous
3. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” - Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
4. “Destiny brought them together and now love will seal their bond... Forever. Fantasies do come true We're getting married! You're invited to attend Our Wedding Event.”
5. “As the trees burst into colour and the autumnal season arrives, we pledge our faith, our love, our lives. We request the honour of your presence as we begin a lifetime of love.”
6. “Bride and Groom knew their love was special and rare. Like a pearl formed in an aged clamshell, Always growing in size and beauty. On (Date) at (Time), the adoring couple will confirm their devotion to one another through marriage. The ceremony will be held at (Location). Guest are invited to attend a celebration with music, dancing and dinner immediately following the I do's.”
7. “Please celebrate with us the freshness of new life and new love as we exchange our wedding vows.”
8. “We knew that our daughter will make a lovely bride someday and the day has come. We request for your gracious presence as the bride will walk down the aisle.”
9. “As the flower blooms and petals unfold, we’re soon to say to have and to hold. We’ve made the plans and can hardly wait.. our wedding is near and here is the date! We’re getting married on DATE at TIME, LOCATION, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE Please join us for a day to remember! Love the BRIDE and GROOM”
10. “We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.”
11. “A kiss is just a kiss until you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug until you find the one you're always dreaming of. A dream is just a dream until it comes true. Love was just a word until the day I met you.”
12. “A bell’s no bell ’til you ring it, a song’s not a song ’til you sing it, Love in your heart wasn’t put there to stay, Love doesn't love ’til you give it away.” - Oscar Hammerstein II
13. “Some people are worth melting for.” – Olaf in the movie, Frozen
14. “When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me, it’s you.” – Lucas in the TV series, One Tree Hill
15. “I want all of you, forever. You and me, every day.” – from the movie, The Notebook
16. “Like a river flows, Surely to the sea, Darling so it goes, Some things are meant to be.” – from the song, Can’t Help Falling in Love, by Elvis Presley
17. “Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.”
18. “If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.” —Led Zeppelin, “Thank You”
19. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you” – from the book, The Chaos of Stars
20. “Love is patient, love is kind, love does not insist on its own way. Love bears all things, believes all things, Endures all things, Love never fails.”
21. “Marriages are settled in heaven but celebrated on earth. The unity of two souls written right from birth.”
These wedding invitation quotes in English are some of the most celebrated quotes from the world of movies and the literary world. And, we are certain that you will find the one wedding invitation quotes in English that speak to you and holds true for your love story better than anything else. Design your cards in a manner that lets your wedding guests become a part of your new journey and feel the warmth and wonder of the sacred bond and love the two of your share, whether it be in print format or the digital avatar. Make your invite one-of-a-kind and a blazing representation of your love by using these wedding invitation quotes in English.
Which of these 21 wedding invitation quotes in English did you love the most?