A bride, no matter what bridal ensemble and bridal jewellery she wears, looks magnificent on her wedding day. With her makeup and beautiful hairdo on, she looks like royalty and charms everyone on the guest list. However, only she knows that she’s covering up those hideous dark circles with makeup. And obviously, you can’t wear makeup for the rest of your married life! Wouldn’t it be better if you were able to remove those dark circles, rather than surreptitiously covering them up? Well, we have come up with a solution for it.
We will answer your all-time questions regarding how to remove dark circles in 2 days with easy homemade packs!
1. Aloe Vera Gel
If you need to know how to remove dark circles in 2 days, aloe vera gel can be the right solution. Aloe vera gel is a powerful natural ointment found in the wonder plant, Aloe Vera. If you cut a leaf of aloe vera, you will find the gel in there. It is used to make a lot of face and hair masks. Apart from that, it’s even used in your daily cosmetics! It gives your skin shine and glow and nourishes it along with hydrating it. The only ingredients that you would require for this remedy would be some aloe vera gel and some cotton pads.
- Step 1. Take a spoonful of aloe vera gel and place it in a cup.
- Step 2. Take a cotton pad and apply the gel under your eyes softly. Don’t apply too much pressure as the skin under your eyes is delicate.
- Step 3. Leave it for about 10 to 15 minutes and then wipe it off with a damp towel or a wet wipe.
- Do this twice a day to get better results. You will start seeing a difference under your eyes soon.
2. Rose Water and Milk
Remember your grandmother telling you to apply rose water and Multani Mitti for a better-looking skin? Well, she was right! Rosewater is used in most of the homemade face packs you’ll find on the net these days. And milk is a great moisturiser for skin which is why this rose water and milk combo will do wonders for you. It can be the answer to how to remove dark circles in 2 days. You will need 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- Step 1. Mix the two ingredients together.
- Step 2. Take a cotton ball and apply the mixture under your eyes
- Step 3. Let the mixture dry. Once it has dried out, rinse it off with cold water.
- Quite soon you will see the dark circles lightening under your eyes before your D-day.
3. Buttermilk and Turmeric
Till now you were enjoying buttermilk as a drink with Paranthas at home or outside. Little did you know that this drink is the answer to how to remove dark circles in 2 days. Turmeric has been your best friend since you hurt yourself the first time. Remember drinking that turmeric milk when you wished it was Bournvita? Well, these two ingredients are going to be your saviour now. All you need is 2 tablespoons of buttermilk and 2 tablespoons of turmeric
- Step 1. Mix these 2 ingredients together and turn them into a paste.
- Step 2. Apply this paste under your eyes and leave it to dry
- Step 3. Once it has dried out, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Try this natural therapy twice a day for great results. You can add aloe vera gel in it as well for better results.
4. Yoghurt and Lemon Juice
Yoghurt is no longer just used to make Raita at home. It can be used for better things! Also, why use lemon juice to just make lemonade? Together this combination can answer your questions regarding how to remove dark circles in 2 days! You will need 2 tablespoons of yoghurt and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Step 1. Mix the two ingredients together and make a paste out of it.
- Step 2. Apply the mixture under your eyes and let it dry.
- Step 3. Once it has dried, apply another coat and let it dry.
- Step 4. Once it has dried, rinse it off with water.
5. Green Tea Bags
All this while you thought green tea was only used to maintain your health. Little did you know that it can also be the answer to how to remove dark circles in 2 days. All you need to do is to keep these green tea bags soaked.
- Step 1. Heat some water and put the green tea bags into them to activate their healing power.
- Step 2. Now keep them in the refrigerator for a few hours to cool them down.
- Step 3. Do not open the tea bags. Just keep these cool bags on your eyes and keep them on for 20 minutes.
They will not only help you brighten your dark circles but also relax your eyes which, become tired after all the work pressure you handle.
We’re sure you have gotten your answer to how to remove dark circles in 2 days. You can try either of these natural remedies or all of them, based on how much time you have! Let us know in the comments if you have other home remedies that work!
Want to look flawless on your wedding? Get in touch with these great makeup artists today!