Your honeymoon is the time for your partner and you to relax and unwind after all the extensive and exhausting wedding day celebrations. Naturally, you would want to do that at a place you can actually relax, away from the noise and pollution of a city! What better place to do that than at a couple of beach resorts in Vishakhapatnam?
Vishakhapatnam is a famous tourist destination, known for its beautiful beaches and scenic views. It’s an ideal honeymoon spot for couples who want to spend their time exploring a tranquil city. We’ve curated a list, to ensure you have the best time at your honeymoon with your loved one.
Loaded with all the details you’ll need, here’s 5 of the best beach resorts in Vishakhapatnam.
Novotel Vishakapatnam, Varun Beach
Image Courtesy: Novotel Vishakapatnam, Varun Beach - Facebook
Let us start this list of beach resorts in Vishakhapatnam for your honeymoon with this epitome of architectural beauty and hospitality. This 5-star hotel is everything you’d want to start your leisure and relaxing with!
- How to get there: This beach resort is just a 30 minutes’ drive from the Vishakapatnam International Airport.
- Approx budget- ₹8,000 to ₹10,000 per night
- Places to visit nearby- INS Kurusura Submarine Museum, Rama Krishna Beach
- Activities that the hotel offers: Golf sessions, Short Guided trips to nearby tourist spots
- Food to try: Chef Narasayya’s specialities
- USP of the hotel: High tech and modern interiors, Beach access, Spa
Image Courtesy: Seabreeze Resorts Official Website
Seabreeze resorts, one of the beach resorts in Vishakapatnam, will let you enjoy the idyllic beach life in all its glory, so it you want a calm holiday, this resort is perfect!
How to get there: Located near Varun Beach, you can reach here from Vishakhapatnam airport in around 30 minutes.
Approx budget- ₹11,000 - ₹15,000 per night
Places to visit nearby- TU 142 Air Craft Museum
Activities that the hotel offers: Beach dining, campfire, beach parties
Food to try: Assorted seafood and masala batani.
USP of the hotel: Scenic Views of Varun Beach!
The Bheemili Resort Managed by AccorHotels
Image Courtesy: Accor Hotels Website
With stunning sea views from the room and pool area, the Bheemili Resort offers a fine experience unmatched by any other with their hospitality, warmth and modern amenities, thus making it one of the best beach resorts in Vishakapatnam for your honeymoon!
- How to get there: Well connected through major modes of transport, 25 km away from the International Airport
- Approx budget- ₹10,000 - ₹15,000 per night
- Places to visit nearby- River Gosthani, Narasimha temple
- Activities that the hotel offers: Currency exchange, Cruise-ship experience, Fishing experience
- Food to try: Local Cuisine, Alfresco dining
- USP of the hotel: Infinity pool overlooking the sea
Bay Leaf – Ayurveda Spa and Resort
Image Courtesy: Bay Leaf
If you want to spend your honeymoon experiencing what it would be like to stay in your own personal hut with your very own garden, Bay Leaf offers you exactly that! This one on our list of beach resorts in Vishakhapatnam assures you with an offer that you can’t refuse – bragging rights regarding staying at an offbeat hotel!
- How to get there: Accessible by all major modes of transport
- Approx budget- ₹5,000 - ₹7,000 per night
- Places to visit nearby- Sagamahar Beach, Kailasagiri.
- Activities that the hotel offers: Guided tours to local tourist spots, Special Spas, Virtual tours, Ayurvedic massages
- Food to try: Andhra Biryani and Pulihora
- USP of the hotel: Ayurvedic massages and world-class spa amenities
Fairfield by Marriott Vishakapatnam
Image Courtesy: Marriott Official
Mariott is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations, with picturesque views all around and the romantic beach breeze rejuvenating your spirits! Its perfect balance between modern and traditional architecture is what sets it apart in this list of beach resorts in Visakhapatnam.
- How to get there: It is located 7kms from Visakhapatnam airport.
- Approx budget- ₹5,000 to ₹6,000 per night
- Places to visit nearby- RK beach, Dolphin's Nose, NAD Junction
- Activities that the hotel offers: Guided Tours, Fitness centre, In-house entertainment centre
- Food to try: Authentic Wood Fired Oven Pizzas and Chef’s special
- USP of the hotel: A wide range of in house activities, Luxurious Setting
We hope that the above-curated list of beach resorts in Visakhapatnam leaves you with enough inspiration so that both your partner and you can have the honeymoon you always wanted to have. Make sure to call the hotels a little ahead of time to find out about the availability of rooms as you shouldn’t be in for a surprise once you’ve reached there!
Don’t forget to ask a photographer to document your honeymoon! Get in touch with these professional photographers!