Sister Marriage Quotes: 100+ Sweet & Heart Warming Wishes for Your Soon to Be Married Sister
As your dearest Behna bids adieu to her maternal home, we present to you some tear-jerker sister marriage quotes to put the magic of a sibling's bond into beautiful words.
Image courtesy: Stories by Joseph Radhik
"And there she was - my beautiful sister, in her bridal attire, emotional yet beautiful walking down the aisle for the first time towards her new life.”
Growing up with a sibling has its share of highs and lows. From numerous fights to the bittersweet memories and having your big sister always have your back through the thick and thin of life - having a big sister is literally a blessing in disguise. But, as all good things must come to an end, there will come a time when she finds her knight in shining armour and bids adieu to the place she called home for all these years to take her leap of faith for the married phase that awaits her.
We understand the emotional whirlwind that you are likely to undergo on the days leading up to her wedding and recommend that you pen down a sweet ode of love to your dearest Behna and wedding wishes for sister through a letter with personalised sister marriage quotes or a personalised gift for your dearest sister.
Through this letter or the personalised memento of times gone by, help her prep for the beautiful life that awaits her. Include these wedding wishes for sister to convey your emotions better and at the same time, you might also want to pick some personalised wedding gifts for your sister to add to her joy.
Wedding Wishes for Sister to Wish Her Luck
Photography: Weddings by Knotty Days
Your sister's wedding is indeed an incredible milestone that is bound to drown you in splendid waves of emotions. The first time you see her all dressed up in a stunning gown or her bridal attire with a perfect bridal glow on point, you will feel short on words on how to convey your happiness to her or that little ache in your heart watching her take this big step in her life. To give words to your bittersweet emotions that perfectly hold all the emotions, feelings, moments and memories that you share with your sibling, find your perfect wedding wishes for sister to congratulate her luck on her new beginnings.
1. "I’m so delighted to see you happy in the arms of a man who deserves your love. I’m confident he’ll make you even happier, and that’s all I’m asking. I love you, my dearest sister. Congratulations on your BIG DAY!"
2. "I’m extremely happy that you’ve finally met the man of your dreams. Congratulations on your wedding dear sister!"
3. "You used to be the little girl who would always follow me around, and now you’re all grown up. To me, it all seems like a dream. I wish you both the best of luck in your endeavours. Congratulations"
4. "My dear sister, we hope that in the same way that you have filled our lives with joy, you will fill your husband’s life with joyous moments and great happiness. Best wishes and blessings as you embark on a new journey in your life. Congratulations!"
5. "Dear sis, congratulations on your wedding. I wish you and your husband the best as you begin the new chapter of your life. I am confident that you two will always be happy together. Many congratulations on marrying the man you love, my sister. You two look great together; I wish you a happy married life!"
Photography: ShutterDown by Lakshya Chawla
6. "My lovely little princess has finally met her prince charming. Your beautiful smile has enthralled us all, my dear sister. You are the sweetest bride I have ever seen, and I hope your joy lasts forever. God bless both of you."
7. "My sister, and welcome to the world of married life. As you begin the new and loveliest chapter of your life with the man of your dreams, I want you to know that I am always here for you if you ever need anything.
8. "You have chosen the most humble man to be your life partner. I don’t have to fret about your safety anymore as he’ll be right there with you, shielding you from the world’s negativity. Congratulations on your wedding day, my dear sister! This is the most awaited day of your life, and I wish you both the best of luck and that all of your dreams come true!"
9. "There will be many ups and downs in your marriage. But you have our best wishes and blessings as you face those challenges! But never let him go because you’ve been blessed to marry a diamond. Accept my heartfelt wishes as the wedding bells ring. Have a happy married life filled with love and blessings. Congratulations on your new life, my sister!"
10. "On the occasion of my younger sister’s wedding. It isn’t easy to understand what to say. We’ve talked about a lot of things, and I’ve watched you grow into a strong young woman. I’m happy that you chose the perfect man to spend your life with, and I am proud and happy to have him as my brother-in-law. Congratulations!"
Photography: Weddings by Knotty Days
11. “Congratulations on your wedding. You have taken care of me in several different ways as my older sister. You’ve always been a great source of advice and an amazing person to trust and rely on. I am extremely happy for you today as you begin the new chapter of your life. Best wishes to you and your soon-to-be better half.”
12. "Seeing you in this beautiful wedding gown and knowing that your heart is full of love for your handsome groom makes me the happiest person in the world. As God intended, we were born in pairs, and you have finally met your soulmate. I wish you both the best of luck. May the Almighty bless your love for one another!"
13. "I can’t believe my younger sister is getting hitched. I know you’ve got him to protect you from now; however, I am not going to stop protecting you ever, my little angel! I wish you a lifetime of exciting adventures. Congratulations, my sweetest sis!”
14. "What a lovely couple! I’m glad you found each other and wish you the best as you start your married life, lovely sister. I have faith in the hands that will hold yours for the rest of your life, and that gives me peace of mind, beautiful sister. Best wishes for your wedding day and the days ahead.”
15. "I pray that the Almighty removes all the dark clouds of sorrow from your marriage and replaces them with the light of his blessings. I’m thrilled to see you married, but I feel sad to see you go. Congratulations, my amazing sister. It won’t be the same without you at home."
Also Read - Shahid Kapoor's Sister Sanah Kapur & Mayank Pahwa Tie the Knot
Cute Sister Wedding Quotes to Share Your Love
Photography: Weddings by Knotty Days
From fighting like crazy to borrowing clothes, from making the other one the target of mom's anger to a shoulder to lean on and share the troubles in life, the bond between sisters or a brother and sister is much deeper than it seems. But when the time comes when you have to say goodbye to them as they begin writing a new chapter in their lives, you are left with an empty space. Fill that void with the love and affection that you hold for your sister as she ties the knot with her partner by sharing your feelings with these lovelywedding wishes for sister!
1. "My dear sister, you deserve all the best in the world. I hope your married life be filled with joy and happiness. I’m praying for you to have a blessed and happy home as you embark on the wonderful journey of marriage. May that lovely smile from your wedding day remains on your face forever. Have a wonderful wedding day.”
2. "I can’t believe my eyes that you have made such an amazing bride; I am proud to be your brother. I wish you all the happiness and success ahead. May your love grow deeper and stronger over time. Congratulations!”
3. "To my bossy big sister on her wedding day. I am going to miss you. I wish you and your new husband all the best as you start your life together. I know that this day has been long in coming. I wish both of you every happiness and that all of your dreams come true."
4. "They say 'My home is my castle, but I would say that home means nothing without a loving family. Dear sister, I’m so happy that now you have someone you can start a new family with. I wish your family will be in a real castle that would protect you from any danger. Hard moments might come, but remember – if the love is true, it will always win! Love you to the moon and back!"
5. "You are the happiest bride I have seen in decades, I hope your happiness never fades away. I am so happy that you have finally met the man of your dreams. Congratulations on your marriage. God bless you both!"
Photography: Hitched & Clicked
6. "Sending you a smile, while shedding a tear – You may be far away but in my heart, you are near. More than a sister, you are my best friend. Best wishes dear sister, may your happiness never end."
7. "From holding your toys to holding your hair to walking you into school to picking you up from practice, I never thought I’d be holding your bouquet. Here we are, so let’s go! Congratulations…now go get your man."
8. "You know, a sister is a friend you always have throughout your entire life. We’ve seen each other in our highs and our lows. I’m so happy to watch you get married. I love you forever my sister"
9. "My dearest sister and confidante, I am so glad that you have found your Mister Right who makes you feel so special. You will always remain, my precious sweet sister, with whom I have shared my fondest memories. Stay blessed and be happy always."
10. "Congratulations to my dear sister on this special and important day. I believe that you and your husband were meant to be together. I hope that your love never ends. Love you both!"
Photography: Weddings by Knotty Days
11. "My lovely sister, now that you are a part of a new family, I hope you will bring lots of happiness to your new family the way you make us happy. I hope that your life together is filled with every blessing and that you are very happy together. Congratulations on your wedding. Always be happy!"
12. "Your wedding is about to happen and I am super happy for you, sister. You are getting married to your dream partner and going to start a new journey pretty soon. Surely, I will miss you after your wedding. But more than that, I will be happy for you to become a beautiful married woman. Congratulations on your wedding sister!"
13. "You are heading towards a new chapter of your life. From being a loving daughter to a caring sister to a Wife. I will always miss you. Enjoy your marriage life with all your heart desires. May you enjoy everything you need in life. Happy Married Life my sister."
14. "You’ve always been my protective elder sister and best friend. Now I am going to miss you. But I wish you all the best in your new chapter of life. Congratulations sister, have a Happy Married life!"
15. "Congratulations! May your love story be told with wonderful memories. May your Journey last forever in true love and affection. I will miss you. Congratulations on your big day!"
Best Happy Married Life Wishes for Sister
Photography: Weddings by Knotty Days
Growing up with a sister can be nothing less than a rollercoaster ride that has annoying, happy, heartfelt, irritating all the stops that you can imagine. It's a strong love and hate relationship where you play your part with utmost sincerity. But having a sister, whether she is elder or younger, you know you have someone who has your back always. And on a momentous occasion like her wedding, it becomes your solemn duty to outdo all your responsibilities, one of them being sharing your wishes for her new beginnings and consoling any anxious worries she might be facing. What better way than writing and expressing your heartfelt emotions by including these wonderfulwedding wishes for sister?
1. "Congratulations on your wedding my sweetest sister. I wish you both all the happiness and smiles in the world. May you enjoy your married life to the fullest with the blessings of the Almighty. Warm wishes to the best little sister!"
2. "Dearest sister, you are the closest to my heart and I am so happy for you, for you are entering a new relationship… I know that you are going to make the best wife, daughter in law and amazing mother in times to come. Happy Married Life to you… And all the best!"
3. "My darling sister… I am so happy that you are marrying the man of your dreams… together you two make the best couple…. And I wish you both a beautiful journey full of love, romance and lots of fun… May God always bless you…. Warm wishes on your happy married life."
4. "Dear sister, you have always been a loving sibling and now you are going to make an awesome wife… My darling sister, sending you loads of wishes for your wedding… May you are always smiling and happy… glowing and sparking…. Happy Married life to you."
5. "Being you sister, seeing you happy and glowing with love, I feel contented…. I wish you a wonderful, romantic and blessed married life…. You have chosen the best partner and I am sure that he will take the best care of you and will always keep you happy. Best wishes on your wedding."
Photography: ShutterDown by Lakshya Chawla
6. "I wish that your wedding may be the very first day of your new and joyous life… May every moment from now on is a beautiful blessing from God blessed with the love and care of your loving husband. Warm wishes on your marriage!"
7. "I am so happy for you that you have found your Mr Perfect who will always love you, pamper you and make it a happy married life for you… I wish you two are blessed with beautiful moments of happiness and togetherness in life…. Congratulations and happy married life to you."
8. "Seeing my beautiful sister all grown up and ready to be a bride brings out many emotions, but the greatest of these is joy. Best wishes to my precious sister on your wedding day. May all your dreams come true as you begin this new stage of life."
9. "Dearest sister, I know you are going to make the most beautiful bride… As you are all set to being a new journey, I wish you a wonderful married life with your loving husband who madly loves you and cares for you. Wish you both a wonderful life ahead. Congratulations."
10. "A beautiful wedding, a beautiful bride, and beautiful wishes for the love marriage provides. My deserving sister, may you look back on life with fondness and look ahead to the beautiful future that marriage will bring. I wish your love grows deeper and stronger with each passing day."
Photography: Weddings by Knotty Days
11. "As you stand there in that dress, I wish you nothing but the best. You are the most wonderful sister a person could ever have. Sister, you mean the world to me, and he means the world to you. I am filled with happiness for you both. As you start a new life as husband and wife, I wish you every blessing, sweet sister."
12. "Seeing your face aglow and knowing that your heart is filled with love for your beautiful groom makes me the happiest sister in the world. Thank you for being an amazing sister, and may your marriage be filled with love and joy."
13. "Today you have entered real life that might be filled with countless love and joy. Finally, it has happened! My little sister has been grown up and wedded! Enjoy your new life, dear sister. Happy wedding!"
14. "I am so happy to see that my sweet sister has found her dream life today. Can’t wait to see how the new couple cherishes each other! I hope my new brother-in-law will always protect my beloved sister and never let her feel upset. Heartfelt prayers for both of you on your wedding day!"
15. "Today all my efforts are to make your wedding ceremony unforgettable and funfilled. I have been waiting for a long time to celebrate this happy day. May fun and joy always surround you for your lifetime. Happy wedding, Lil sis!"
Heartfelt Wedding Wishes for Sister to Sweeten the Love You Share
Photography: Gautam Khullar Photography
Be it your elder sister or the little one, seeing your sister getting married is a bittersweet moment. When you have been together with each other your whole life, teasing, fighting, sharing secrets, and watching her begin a new phase in her life can be overwhelming. Before she takes the plunge, let your sister know how much she means to you with these beautiful and heartfeltwedding wishes for sister.
1. “I’m delighted that your dreams have come true, sister. Hope your marriage is always going to be awesome! May you look back on your journey with fondness and look forward to the wonderful future that marriage will bring, my deserving sister.”
2. “Finally, the day of your wedding is here, dear sister. You used to be the little girl who would always follow me around, and now you’re all grown up. To me, it all seems like a dream. We hope that in the same way that you have filled our lives with joy, you will fill your husband’s life with joyous moments and great happiness. Best wishes and blessings as you embark on a new journey in your life.”
3. “I wish you a happy married life, dear sister. God has blessed you with the ideal life partner. Cherish him for the rest of your life. Let the bond of love between you grow sweeter and stronger! You mean a lot to me, and I love you. I wish you both the best now and in the future.”
4. “I am thrilled that you have found such a wonderful man to spend the rest of your life with. I’m proud to call him my brother-in-law. I wish you both the best of luck and hope that you have an incredibly happy marriage. May you enjoy every magical moment basking in each other's love. Now and forever."
5. “On the occasion of my sister’s wedding. It isn’t easy to understand what to say. We’ve talked about a lot of things, and I’ve watched you grow into a strong young woman. I’m happy that you chose the perfect man to spend your life with, and I am proud to have him as my brother-in-law. You have taken care of me in several different ways as my sister. You’ve always been a great source of advice and an amazing person to trust and rely on. I am extremely happy for you today as you begin the new chapter of your life."
Photography: ShutterDown by Lakshya Chawla
6. “I have faith in the hands that will hold yours for the rest of your life, and that gives me peace of mind, beautiful sister. I am delighted to see you have found someone so wonderful to spend the rest of your life with. I hope happiness chases you two for the rest of your lives, sister!"
7. “The emptiness that your absence will create will never be filled without your presence. But we’re relieved to know that the road ahead will be filled with love and happiness for you! Nothing can ever replace the joy and light that your presence in our home brings. I’m going to miss it all terribly. May God guide you in every step of your life as you embark on the new journey of your life, my sister. Congratulations on your wedding."
8. "You know, a sister is a friend you always have throughout your entire life. We’ve seen each other in our highs and our lows. I’m so happy to watch you get married. I am so glad that you have found your Mister Right who makes you feel so special. You will always remain, my precious sweet sister, with whom I have shared my fondest dreams. Stay blessed and be happy always. I love you forever my sister!"
9. "Marriage is a journey of many joys and sorrows. Now you will be sharing them with your husband. Both of you are wonderful people, and I know that you will be able to build a happy life together. I bless you with all the wishes of the world to begin your new journey. May your new road be filled with life-changing challenges and frolic moments!"
10. "Congratulations on finding a wonderful partner to embark on a beautiful life together. This is something people don’t understand about love, the more it endures, the more it grows and shines. Don’t quit at any moment, even when it’s so rough. Keep going. May your love story be told with wonderful memories, and your Journey lasts forever in true love and affection."
11. "I have my tissues ready; The tears are going to flow. I’m thrilled to see you married, But I hate to see you go. Congratulations, my wonderful sister. It won’t be the same at home without you."
12. "Dearest sister, know that my blessings and prayers are always by your side. So begin your new life without any worry. Naturally, anxiety and fear can come up in your mind suddenly as you are entering a new life but ignore them instantly because I know your new life will definitely be joyous and incredible. Happy wedding, beloved sister!"
13. "May you be showered with love, romance, and endless joy in your new married life ahead. May all your dreams come true today, which you have cherished over the years. Best of luck, dear sister!"
14. "I think my brother-in-law is the luckiest person in the world as he has got my cutest and sweetest sister as his life partner. You have shared lots of dreams with me. Now I hope you will make those dreams come true together. Happy married life to my favourite bride and groom!"
15. "Whatever happens, always stay by each other’s side and take care of each other and thus make your married life meaningful and successful. The only thing I hope for you today is to have a happy life together for your lifetime. Happy wedding to my dearest couple!"
Also Read - Inspirational Love Quotes That'll Make You Tie the Knot Right Now
Sister Marriage Sad Quotes to Bid Adieu to Your Forever Best Friend
Photography: Design Aqua
You might immerse yourself in preparing for your sister's wedding, and be excited about all the ceremonies and celebrations but there comes a moment when you are surrounded by sadness with a realisation that she won't be there with you every day anymore. Your best friend and partner in crime is beginning a new life for herself with new people. Though she will be surrounded with love and care, you might feel a part of your heart missing. Articulate your emotions through these sad wedding wishes for sister and let your sister know how much you will miss her.
1. "From the singing to the dancing to the speeches and cutting of the cake, this day could not have been better. To top it all off, your majestic smile crowned the day. From the depth of my heart, I wish my baby sister the best in this new voyage and may the odds be ever in your favour. Growing up, I never thought this day would be filled with so much emotion. Continue spreading love, bliss, and daylight, like the sweet person you are."
2. "To my closest companion and my only confidant, congratulations. Although it saddens me that I won’t be seeing you at home as often as I used to, I take heart in the fact that you are happier this way, and that is what matters. Getting married to the man of your dreams is not only a dream come true for you but for me as well. Seeing you graduate through all stages in life makes me proud to be called your sister and I know we will celebrate many more milestones."
3. "My greatest prayer is that you have a warm cosy beautiful home full of happiness all year round. You will make an amazing mother to your future kids. I know all this because I have had the rare opportunity to know you all my life. Everlasting love is all I wish for you. Congratulations to my big sister who has been the most responsible and loveliest person. Today marks the start of a fairytale, only this time, it has the best lead character. I love you."
4. "It is so inspiring to see your progress on this wonderful journey. As you start building your new lives together, may you share numerous special moments and build up a foundation of trust. I will remember this moment for a lifetime because I love you to the moon and back. We are family for life, even though you will be away from us."
5. "Though you are moving out, always know that in me, you have a friend, a confidant and a loving sibling. I love you and I hope that this new life will be better than you wished for. You finally have the opportunity to build a family. A lot of people spend a lot of time trying to find their soul mates, but you are lucky to have found yours soon. May you have a lifetime of abundance, joy, and peace."
Photography: The Wedding Salad
6. "Funny how time flies. One time, we are playing outside, and now you are getting into holy matrimony with the man of your dreams. If I could turn back time, I’d go back and enjoy every moment we spent together. I still remember how you first took your baby steps and first pronounced your name. Seeing you walk down the aisle brings me so much joy and emotion. Here’s to making new memories, we will sorely miss you, dear sister."
7. "Sending you a smile, while shedding a tear. You may be far away but in my heart, you are near. More than a sister, you are my best friend. Thank you for always being you. I am so happy you found each other. Can't wait to see what life has in store for you both!"
8. "On this special day, I would like to let you know how much I love you and how much I am so proud of you. You are a beautiful, smart, and kind young woman… and you deserve nothing less than the gentleman next to you. Life is indeed a long and winding road… but now, you get to have a fantastic guy by your side to help you go through it. Both of you are the best people I have ever known. Congratulations and God bless you!"
9. "I have always enjoyed teasing you, but now you have given me no choice but to accept that we have become adults. Missing you will never have an expiry date for as long as I am alive. I think I will be mad at you for some time because you have left me alone. I am going to miss you crazily and wish you a great married life."
10. "To my favourite sister and her dear husband, I wish you strength and happiness as you go down this new path. Don’t let the nerves get to you… remember to welcome this new phase of your life with open arms. May your soul will be filled with nothing but joy today. You are the best sister anyone could ever have, so I would wish you nothing less. No words can properly express how happy I am for you. I wish you and your husband the happiest of lives. May you share more great memories!"
Photography: CoolBluez Photography
11. "Thanks for looking after me from my childhood, and I know your love for me will never get faded in your heart. Today I am so proud of my beloved sister and brother-in-law. May your love and care grow continuously for each other. Happy wedding to both of you!"
12. "Our life growing up went by so quickly, I can’t believe my eyes. Really time flies. My best wishes and blessing be with you to the end. I love you so much and I hope you will have a beautiful and endless marriage."
13. "The queen finally found a befitting king, you are my greatest treasure Sis and I wouldn’t want anything but the best for you, he sure does look like it for you chose him! It’s your wedding day, a day to celebrate the love you found and the love you’ll forever love hold and cherish, may God bless your marriage, my beautiful sister!"
14. Wife and husband are the parts of one soul. And if they separate, it hurts both of them. I wish you will always be the sacred halves of one heart and never part. May this heart be always filled with love and happiness. Congratulations on your marriage! You deserve a future filled with all the joys in the world!"
15. "As you begin your journey as a married woman, I wish you every blessing. It is not often that two people so perfect for each other get together. I am so happy for you. Blessings to both of you as you begin your life together. Congratulations on your wedding."
Funny Wedding Wishes for Sister for Her New Beginnings
Photography: Lightbucket Productions
The bond between sisters or between a brother and sister is always the one of immense love and hate. You might tease them all the time or get the other one scolded by mom on little fights but always protect them from the world. Include a little humour and lighten the emotional whirlwind around your sister's wedding with these quirkywedding wishes for sister, perfect to tease her one last time before she ties the knot!
1. “Don’t make your husband’s life as difficult as you made mine, my dear sister. Just kidding, I wish both of you a pleasant and joyful married life.”
2. "I hope you’ll not be fighting with him as you do with me. Because he might regret marrying you. My best wishes are always with you."
3. "Improve your cooking skills, please! I’m really concerned about his health after marriage. Have a married life full of spicy humour! I still cannot believe someone willingly married you. Sending all my best wishes and condolences for him to tolerate you 24*7. Hope you have fun together. Love yaa."
4. "Just wanted to remind you that deaf husbands and blind wives make the best pairs. Hope you have a great married life with your partner. Sending you all my best wishes!"
5. "And two became one! You do realize you will now sleep with the same person for the remaining part of your life? Dear sister, I am wishing you the very best as you sign off out of the bachelor phase. I trust you will be an accountable wife, responsible mother and wise advisor. But if your husband ever breaks your heart, I won’t rest until he has paid. Just kidding, congratulations darling!"
Photography: Hitched & Clicked
6. "May you enjoy your epic sleepover with your person for the rest of your life. I pray to God to keep both of you safe from each other. Have a great life together. Love you."
7. “When a man opens the car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife.” – Prince Philip
8. “Getting married is like being in drama school. You get to practice everything from comedy to melodrama to tragedy. Congratulations.”
9. "I remember how you always run to mom’s bedroom anytime you have a nightmare. I hope you don’t have nightmares in your new home and if you do, don’t run back here! Happy Married Life sister. I wish mom will allow me to follow you to your new home because now that you’re gone, no one will help me arrange my stuff anymore. I’ll miss you."
10. "I knew you two were madly in love with each other but didn’t think that you’ll be mad enough to marry. I am really happy that you have found the person you want to annoy for the rest of your life and be happy about it. I’ll tell you the secret of a happy marriage. It remains… a secret to all! Wishing you both the best for the times ahead!"
Image Courtesy: WeddingNama
11. "If you get cold feet, just send me the signal and we can go Runaway Bride in this place."
12. "To my sassy, classy, and bad assy sister, I pity the man who is marrying you. Jokes apart, best wedding wishes to the best sister in the world. You both complement each other. I wish you a wonderful married life ahead!"
13. "With a single kiss Begins marital bliss. May your marriage be blissful and kiss-full! Happy wedding day, little sis."
14. "Best of luck to you for entering the battle of married life. But rest assured that I will support both of you in this amazing battle. Dearest sister, rest assured that I will constantly guide my brother-in-law without any cost about how to cool you down whenever there is a conflict between you. Happy wedding!"
15. Dearest sister, thanks for getting married and clearing me off from our daily fight. Now wrestle with my brother-in-law as much as you wish. Happy wedding to my quarrelsome sister!"
Also Read - Brother Sister Quotes to Wish Your Sibling Post-Wedding!
Emotional Wedding Wishes for Sister to Express Your Love
Photography: Design Aqua
When your sister has always been with you, seeing her get married can fill your heart with so many emotions. You might feel short on words to express these feelings to your sister, to tell her how much you love her. We can help you craft a beautiful letter with emotional wedding wishes for sister that she will cherish for life.
1. "Dearest sister, I wished long and deep for you to find a love that consumes you and gives you a life that you truly deserve. With all my heart, I pray that you get the best of everything and my share of happiness because you are the closest thing I have known to magic!"
2. "Dearest Behna, you were my partner in crime, my shoulder in times of need, you are the closest thing I have had to a real friend. But, I always knew, as all good things come to an end, there will come a time, when you cease to be just mine and take a leap of faith to the magical married life that awaits you after the wedding. In this tumultuous time, what pacifies my inner storm is knowing that Jiju, is the only one who will shield you from the high blows of the world, now that I won't be with you at all times. And, therefore I can bid you adieu with a heavy heart fully knowing that you have found the person, I always prayed you found in life."
3. "My beautiful sister, the thought of you leaving this house in a couple of days fills my heart with deep sorrow. I always knew the day will come when this happens, but to date, I find myself unprepared for that final goodbye. But, amidst it all, my longing wish of you finding a man that will take care of you in the manner you truly deserve, has come true. Today I have no worries. Because you have chosen the best life partner for yourself who will be shielding you from all the negativity of this world. Congratulations and know that you will always be my beautiful sister, whom I love dearly."
4. "My sweet little princess(and sometimes a pain in the ass too) you have finally found the one person you can irritate for the rest of your life(finally, it's not going to be just me). You’ve enchanted us all with your smile(sometimes wicked too) and now it's time for you to spread your wings and fly away. From the bottom of my heart, I wish your fondest dreams come true and you continue to brighten all the lives you touch with your kind and sincere heart."
5. "From our midnight gossip sessions to the endless shopping spree, dearest sister you have finally grown up to become the incredible woman that you are today. Spread warmth and love in your new family exactly as you did on your own. Accept the love they shower on you and give back ten times more. Hold them together as you did us and know that I will always back you up - because we are a team now and forever!"
Photography: Happy Flashbacks
6. "I knew this day would come, as it always does but what I didn't know, was that you would turn into this powerful woman who can do it all. Know that I am proud of what you have achieved in life and feel blessed that you have found the partner who not only appreciates you but will stand by you through all walks of life... I can finally breathe will relief because you have found the person I always wished for you to have."
7. "Now that you have decided to get married and leave me alone, there is one thing I want you to promise me before you do. Promise me you will continue to be the amazing woman that you have grown up to be, continue to go on dates with your husband(no matter how many wedding anniversaries go by), remember that you are young, wild and free - to achieve anything that you put your mind and soul into. Do not succumb to life and always stay in it to win it. This is all I wish for you my dearest sister!"
8. "With your wedding day approaching, I have a whirlwind of mixed emotions. Sometimes I feel happy that you have found the one and sometimes sad, that you will cease to be just mine. Amidst it all, I have just one wish for you dear sis: complete happiness. Just knowing that you are happy in life, will make all of this longing for our next meeting fruitful."
9. "Now that you enter this new phase of life, your life will change and so will the roles. Now apart from being the perfect daughter and sister, you must also become an extraordinary daughter-in-law and wife and attract happiness and love to each of our lives as you have always done. If there is one person who can do it all, it's you!"
10. "I have been your first call since the beginning of time, in times of good and bad. So, more than you, my dear sister, this letter is for your husband to read. He better gives you ten times the love, or he will have me to answer to. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and prosperity from mom, dad and your always annoying brother!"
Photography: Design Aqua
11. "Welcome to a new life. As you start a new chapter in your life with the man of your dreams, I want you to know I love you so much and will always be here for you! On your wedding day, I want to let you know how much I love you and how proud I am of you. You have grown from my bratty little sister to a beautiful young woman. I wish you and your new husband every happiness. Congratulations."
12. "You and I have spent a lot of time together throughout the years. We played and fought. You have been my best friend and my worst enemy. Now you will be starting a new life together with your husband. My prayer is for you to have a beautiful family full of love and happiness. I know you will be a great wife to your husband as you have been such a wonderful sister. I wish you a happy marriage."
13. "We all have been waiting for this day but did not hope it would be this early. As you begin your married life together, I want you to know just how lucky I feel to have you as my sister. I look forward to having a new brother-in-law. Take care of each other on your journey. May your marriage turn out to be exactly as you had envisioned it in your dreams! I love you, and I wish you all the best for the future."
14. "It seems like just the other day you were born, little sister and now you are getting married. My prayer is for you to have a beautiful family full of love and happiness. I know you will be a great wife to your husband as you have been such a wonderful sister. I wish you a happy marriage."
15. "Heartiest congratulations to the best sister in the world. Growing up, I never thought this day would be filled with so much emotion. Continue spreading love, bliss, and daylight, like the sweet person you are. I will recall this moment all my life. The day we finally escorted our small sister to her groom for life. Congrats dearest one. May you enjoy all that this new life has in store. You have been a blessing."
Sometimes finding a gift that is perfect as a parting message to our beloved sister is more difficult than it seems, therefore we all need the medium of sister marriage quotes to express what we really feel on the inside. Therefore, we thought it fit to enlist some wedding wishes for sister that all brothers and sisters can take some inspiration from, while drafting what happens to be the most emotional letter of their life as their sister bids her final adieu, from this phase of life to the next. We hope these wedding wishes for sister help you in conveying your true feelings better than you could otherwise.
We had the time of our life curating these original wedding wishes for sister from the bottom of our hearts. If they ring a string in your heart, just as they did to ours, use these to pen down your feelings as your sister gets married. Do let us know your favourite wedding wishes for sister!
With words By Vandini Nirwan