After being married for a long time, there are chances that your relationship can become a little monotonous and romance ends up taking a backseat. To keep your romantic relationship alive and blooming, every now and then you should do some gestures from your end to make your partner feel loved and important. It will make your relationship feel a lot more special and satisfying.
The following list of 20 best marriage quotes under 4 broad categories can help you in conveying your feelings in a way that will melt the heart of your partner.
1. Deep and Meaningful Best Marriage Quotes
Sometimes, you can get into a philosophical mood and you would want to express your love for your partner through deep and beautiful marriage quotes that are sure to leave a deep impact on them and make them feel loved and special.
- "You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen
- “You don’t marry one person; you marry three: the person you think they are, the person they are, and the person they are going to become as a result of being married to you.” -Richard Needham
- "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu
- "Age does not protect you from love but love to some extent love protects you from age." - Jeanne Moreau
- "You don't love a woman because she's beautiful; she is beautiful because you love her."
2. Funny & Best Marriage Quotes
A little bit of humour and teasing every now and then keeps the relationship vibrant and exciting for a long time. You can use the following funny and witty quotes to make your relationship feel a lot more youthful and to bring a smile to your partner’s face.
- "You have to be very fond of men. Very, very fond. You have to be very fond of them to love them. Otherwise, they're simply unbearable." - Marguerite Duras
- “Getting married is like trading the adoration of many for the sarcasm of one.”- Mae West
- “Marriage is like a walk in the park…Jurassic Park.”
- “By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.”- Socrates
- “For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.”- Catherine Zeta-Jones
3. Romantic & Best Marriage Quotes
Sometimes, you feel like showering your partner with love. You don’t want to think of other ways and just want to be direct and loving with them. In such a case, you can display your affection to your partner by using the purest and romantic quotes to win over your partner’s heart.
- “Marriage: Love is the reason. Lifelong friendship is a gift. Kindness is the cause. Til’ death do us part is the length.” -Fawn Weaver
- “A great spouse loves you exactly as you are. An extraordinary spouse helps you grow; inspires you to be, do and give your very best.” -Fawn Weaver
- “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” -Dave Meurer
- “Love is a partnership of two unique people who bring out the very best in each other, and who know that even though they are wonderful as individuals, they are even better together.” - Barbara Cage
- “To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.” -Robert Brault
4. Best Marriage Quotes from Romantic films
If you are a couple who has enjoyed watching a lot of movies in each other’s company, it is a great idea to pick a quote from one of your favourite romantic films. Try to find beautiful marriage quotes that are more relatable to you and your spouse.
- “...if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of my life. And if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn’t live a day without you.” — Leap Year
- “When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you, and I’m home.” — Finding Nemo
- “I didn’t come here to tell you I can’t live without you. I can live without you. I just don’t want to.” - Rumour Has It
- “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day.” — Pride and Prejudice
You can take inspiration from this list of 20 best marriage quotes that can help you better communicate your affection to your partner. You should take an approach that feels more natural to you and is likely to be appreciated by your partner.
What matters the most are your sentiments behind your message! The more honest and well thought out your message will be the more special your partner will feel!
Get in touch with our gifting vendors and give your partner the perfect surprise to show you care!