Is it time for you to send out save-the-date Christian wedding cards to your guests? What if you sent them a balloon inspired invite? Weird or magical perhaps? We think not. If you want to design an invite people haven’t seen before then allow us to introduce you to some breathtaking designs which will leave your guests awestruck without splurging your pockets.
With endless options, how do you find the one? It will get a tad bit difficult for you to narrow down on a set of Christian wedding cards that you feel will do justice to the aesthetic appeal of your wedding considering the multitude of Christian wedding cards that are out there!
This or that or both? With so many available options how do you pick the one that has your name written all over it? While you want your invites to be fully detailed you also want them to make a style statement. That’s the most important cue of them all. Let them be different, crafty and not generic. A breath of fresh air, a keepsake, an heirloom of your happily forever after.
Adventure for Two? We Say Adventure for All
Love to travel and live for a new adventure every day? Ensure your Christian wedding cards depict just that. Design Dimensions designed these uber cool invites which are serving major Christian wedding cards goals this wedding season. These type of cards have room for improvisation since you can include a multitude of namesakes alongside your wedding card.
What makes these invites special and one-of-a-kind?? You can personalise them however you please. Add a souvenir that resonates with all the destinations you travelled to as a couple or aspire to in the future. Also, being a travel bug you can include 'n' number of souvenirs to go along with your wedding card.
These are a dime in a dozen when it comes to finding some trending Christian wedding cards. If travelling and adventure are the food for your soul? Then you should try one of these invites for your wedding.
Christian Wedding Cards for Food Lovers
We are suckers for tasty, mouth-watering food. Right? Savoury or sweet we love them all! Imagine all your favourite delectable food items serving some major inspiration for designing your personalised wedding invitations.
What makes a wedding stick? The sugar-coated moments or some salty twists too? We say it’s a concoction of both. What’s more ideal than a recipe inspired wedding invite? Pink Whistle Man & Zinia JC designed these uber cool invites which are serving major Christian wedding cards goals this wedding season.
Balloons Never Go out of Style: Save-The-Date Balloon Style
Photo Courtesy: Under Consideration LLC
If you’re looking for a fun way to make the big announcement, then hands down this is the one for you. Send a balloon inspired wedding invitation to make a lasting impression on all your guests. Go for an ivory colour invite. Pin a balloon matching the colour palette of your wedding and inscribe ‘Please Inflate’ of the invite and wait for the magic to happen. Voila!
You have for yourself a balloon in the form of a Christian wedding card. The balloon will contain the date, location, and timing of your big day. Let your guests relive their childhood days with this stellar invite. This style of the wedding card is as unique as it can get and your wedding guests will feel like they are an active participant in your wedding festivities!
Christian Wedding Cards - Coaster Invites for the Teetotallers or Whiskey Lovers
Pink Whistle Man came up with these quirky coaster inspired wedding cards to serve some major wedding goals. This is a brilliant idea to send out your invitations as your guests will be able to use them in the long run too.
Creative Origami Wedding Cards
Photo Courtesy: Cees Mensen, Behance.net
Want to tell your love story through a picaresque and dreamy invite? Paper folding designs are a timeless wedding card pattern. The patterns are exquisite, a sheer reflection of artistry and mastery. A Christian wedding is the epitome of serene beauty. Imagine your white bridal gown or your white floral décor.
Let your wedding card resonate with the overall theme of your Christian wedding cards. Let your guests be amazed at how craftily your invite used all your wedding favours in designing the perfect wedding card.
Beautiful Bible verses to include in your Christian wedding cards
You would want everything to be in the spotlight on your big day, especially your love story. If faith plays a big role in your relationship, you can always consider incorporating a Bible verse or scripture that can resonate with your relationship and belief. We can offer you some of the most wonderful Bible verses that would not only express your love but also highlight your faith.
- "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us." - 1 John 4: 18-19
- "And now these three remain; faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13
- "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore, what God has joined together, let man not separate." - Matthew 19:6
- "And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony." - Colossians 3:14
- "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
- "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth." - Genesis 1:27-28
- "Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labour: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?" - Ecclesiastes 4:9
- "I hold you in my heart, for we have shared together God’s blessings." - Philippians 1:7
- "Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created." - Esther 4:14
- "This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." - John 15:12
Overall, the idea is to craft an invite which looks cool and is trendier than the usual invitations. For all those who wish to leave their mark, these inspirations are your go-to for all Christian wedding cards need.
What else do you think should be included in the list of Christian wedding cards? Tell us in the comments.