Promotions you might be interested in
Flora Charishma Residency
Kent Baywatch Suites
Hotel Centre Point
Cochin Palace, Kochi
Samroha Resort, Athirappilly
Banquet Halls in Kochi
Situated along the coastline of Kerala, the picturesque city of Kochi is a traveller's paradise. Also known as Cochin, it's a major port city with a trading history that dates back to 600 years, and today is the bustling industrial, commercial and financial capital of the state. Referred to as the Queen of the Arabian Sea, Kochi is a cosmopolitan city filled with natural beauty and tourist attractions. From backwaters to hills, beaches to forests, and glorious forts and palaces, Kochi has a lot to offer and sees an influx of visitors all year round. Home to one of the finest harbours in the world and a remarkable centre for the spice trade for centuries, it's a beautiful tourist location perfect for your destination wedding in Kochi. With green pastures and beautiful landscapes, it houses some of the best banquet halls in Kochi to host your celebrations.
Every couple wishes to host their wedding ceremonies at a grand venue that can cater to all their needs and requirements. If you want to host your wedding ceremony in the beautiful town of Kochi, then you can find great banquet halls to host all your functions. Finding a perfect banquet hall in Kochi is not easy, but WeddingWire India is here with relevant solutions to aid your search. Find your dream venue in Kochi in a few simple steps and mark off everything on your wedding checklist. Whether it Kochi based wedding planners, caterers in Kochi or excellent Kochi-based photographers, you can find them all on WeddingWire India. Just visit the website today or download the WeddingWire India app and begin your wedding planning journey with a few simple clicks.
How to choose banquet halls in Kochi with WeddingWire India?
WeddingWire India is a perfect platform to find excellent vendors for your wedding ceremonies, so you can sit back and relax and enjoy your dream wedding to the fullest. Kochi is a sprawling port city, and zero downing on one banquet hall in the city that can add charm to your wedding festivities can be a challenging task. To help you find a suitable banquet hall in Kochi, WeddingWire India provides you with multiple filter options that you can set as per your preferences and create a list of the most appropriate venues as per your requirements. The multiple filters that you can find on the WeddingWire India app and website are:
Location - We agree that going from one banquet hall in Kochi to another is not feasible and will be pretty time-consuming. To help you find a suitable banquet hall in Kochi, WeddingWire India provides you with a location list with the names of all the areas and localities in the city. You can choose any location from that list to explore and find relevant venues in that area.
Budget - You can find a suitable banquet hall in Kochi as per your wedding budget as well, which are booked either through a price per plate system or on their rental space. WeddingWire India provides a price filter with multiple ranges that you can choose as per your choices. For vegetarian and non-vegetarian catering, banquet halls in Kochi charge INR 500 to INR 1,800 or more. They house expert chefs who can create your wedding menus as per your taste preferences and choices.
Capacity - Indian weddings include multiple functions hosted on a different scale. Through WeddingWire India, you can find a suitable banquet hall in Kochi as per your guest list as well. The capacity range available for banquet halls in Kochi starts from below 100 and goes up to 800 or more.
WeddingWire India provides you with all the information that you might need to book the right banquet hall in Kochi for your wedding ceremonies. Each venue listed online has a dedicated storefront describing all the services and facilities they provide to their clients for an outstanding hospitality experience. You can also find a portfolio of photos and videos showcasing how they host events, the decor setups they provide, venue infrastructure and much more. To give you the best experience and to help your search further, WeddingWire India also has a list of reviews by real clients sharing their experiences.
What are the Dos and Don'ts for booking banquet halls in Kochi?
Choosing a banquet hall in Kochi is the biggest decision a couple has to make while planning their big day. Some Dos and Don'ts that you need to consider while exploring venues in the city are:
- Most of your wedding budget will go into securing a good banquet hall in Kochi. Always discuss with your partner and family members before finalising a venue.
- Decide beforehand about the kind of event space you are looking are in banquet halls in Kochi. Whether you wish to host your cocktail party at a poolside or your Haldi ceremony on a lawn, having a clear idea will help you narrow down your search.
- Always prepare a rough guest list to have an idea of what kind of event space you will require for your different ceremonies. Having a guest list prepared will help you find a relevant banquet hall in Kochi.
- Before booking a banquet hall in Kochi, inquire about all their policies like cancellation, security, payment etc., to avoid any last-minute confusion.
- Always go through the reviews and testimonials of past clients before finalising a banquet hall in Kochi.
- Don't decide to book the first banquet hall in Kochi that you visit. Explore 3-4 and then finalise the best one that is most suitable for you.
- When you visit a banquet hall in Kochi, remember to explore other areas apart from the event space, like green rooms, washroom facilities etc.
- Don't shy away from negotiating a better deal for your banquet hall in Kochi.
- Avoid exploring venues that are above your wedding budget.
Find Top Banquet Halls in India
Banquet Halls Delhi | Banquet Halls Pune | Banquet Halls Lucknow | Banquet Halls Bangalore | Banquet Halls Jaipur | Banquet Halls Hyderabad | Banquet Halls Ahmedabad | Banquet Halls Chennai | Banquet Halls Kolkata | Banquet Halls Chandigarh
Frequently Asked Questions in Banquet Halls in Kochi
Do banquet halls in Kochi include decoration costs?
How much should you pay for booking banquet halls in Kochi?
What is the catering policy in banquet halls in Kochi?
Do banquet halls in Kochi offer accommodation facilities?