Promotions in your area
Wedding Photography in Udaipur
The moment one hears Udaipur, breathtaking sceneries of the royal world of yesteryears that still reside in the city populate our imagination. Also known as the City of Lakes, Udaipur is a proud memorial of the Rajput dynasty. With the Aravalli Hills on one side and the pristine lakes on the other, this city is one of the most romantic destinations for hosting weddings. Be it a big fat wedding in one of the palaces or an intimate wedding in one of the luxe resorts in Udaipur - if you have a regal fairytale wedding in mind, Udaipur is the place for you to embark on your forever. In fact, dotted with mesmerising royal structures and gardens like the Saheliyo ki Baari or the Monsoon palace, you can even plan a pre-wedding shoot in Udaipur to begin with the joyous ride!
Some of the world’s most scenic wedding venues happen to be in Udaipur and to capture your love in this enchanting city, you will need the best wedding photographers in Udaipur at your service. Wedding photographers are one of the most essential requirements when you start planning a wedding. When it comes to wedding photography there are different types of photography services available like candid wedding photography in Udaipur, traditional photography, drone shots, etc. Find the best wedding photographers in Udaipur from the list of top wedding photographers who are available on the WeddingWire India app and website.
A successful wedding in Udaipur is a result of the best wedding vendors Udaipur has. Be it the wedding decoration in Udaipur, catering, wedding planners in Udaipur or the florists in your city - every service provider contributes to making your wedding unique. To make these unique moments of the celebration last forever, the wedding photography services in Udaipur will be your genie. And if you want to pick the best wedding photography in Udaipur for your D-day, WeddingWire India is here to help.
What are the different types of services for wedding photography in Udaipur?
- Candid Photography: Candid photography is one of the most popular styles of wedding photography that the millennials prefer. The “caught in action” poses make each photo unique and memorable. The cost of candid photography depends on the wedding photographer solely.
- Traditional Photography: Traditional Indian wedding photography is all about the angles and capturing the essence of the ceremonies right. Many wedding photographers in Udaipur provide specialisation in traditional photography only owing to their excellent knowledge and photography skills.
- Cinematography: Cinematography is the type of Indian wedding photography that comes into being for the wedding trailers, pre-wedding shoots, wedding, etc. When shot the right way, this art created by skilled motion-picture photography might even feel like you’re reliving your story through the film.
- Drone Shoots: Cameras mounted on drones help you capture a 360-degree view of the location. Be it a palace in Udaipur for the wedding or a beautiful resort on a hill in Udaipur, drone shots are the only way to capture the scenic beauty of the location to the fullest.
- Pre-wedding photography: Initially, the pre-wedding photography trend helped the couples get used to the camera and build a rapport with the people behind the lenses. However, pre-wedding photography has now become an indispensable element of wedding photography packages. This can also be picked as an opportunity to tell your meet-cute stories for your guests to be wowed with a video montage on your big day. You can even include pre-wedding videography. The ideal time to get a pre-wedding photoshoot done is 3 to 6 months before the wedding. Many photographers in Udaipur provide videography services in their package. You can also hire expert wedding videographers in Udaipur separately who specialise in wedding videography only.
- Wedding Albums: Most wedding photographers provide both physical hard copies as well as digital copies of the wedding photographs. However, wedding photography services in Udaipur often include beautiful wedding albums that are delivered to couples a few weeks or months after the wedding. These photo books are a great way to preserve love in the most conventional ways.
How to find the best wedding photographer in Udaipur?
- You can find the best wedding photographers in your city at WeddingWire India. The app and website offer a range of filters that will assist you in the right direction. You can start with the location filter that allows you to localise your search options. Udaipur has two smaller regions included in the city - Udaipur city and Girwa. You can pick the location according to your convenience and considering factors like guest commute, accessibility of public transport, etc.
- You can then find some of the best wedding photographers in Udaipur with prices too. There are 3 types of photography packages available for weddings in Udaipur - 1 Day wedding package, 3-day wedding package and even a pre-wedding package. Based on your requirements and your wedding budget, you can pick one that is best suited for you.
- WeddingWire India app and website also allow you to filter out your available options based on the occasion for which you need a wedding photographer. This facility helps you sort through the list based on the photographer’s particular field of expertise. You could pick one wedding photographer for the pre-wedding event and someone else to capture the traditional mehndi ceremony while getting beautiful mehndi designs on your palms or a different photographer in Udaipur for your wedding and engagement to ensure you get the best results.
Frequently Asked Questions in Wedding Photographers in Udaipur
How to find the best wedding photographers in Udaipur with price?
Do wedding photographers in Udaipur travel abroad for destination weddings?
How many members does one traditional wedding photography team comprise of?
Do they provide wedding albums?