Promotions in your area
Meet 'N' Greet Events & Photography5.0 out of 5 rating, 3 reviews,(3)
Dream Design Events
Addapt Event Management
- Exclusive discount20% discount for WeddingWire.in couples
Dream Wedding Company
Shehnai Events, Kanpur
Wedding Planners Kanpur
Being one of the largest cities in Uttar Pradesh, Kanpur has long been known as the ‘Leather Capital of India’ because of its exquisite craftsmanship. Filled with beautiful gardens, unique culture and remnants of the British era in their architecture, this metropolis is a wonderful place for a grand wedding celebration. The rich history of the city stands tall with its modern developments to create a cultural reality that would do wonders imbibed in your wedding ceremonies. If you have already selected your wedding venue in Kanpur, it’s time to find some of the best wedding planners in Kanpur that will ensure that your wedding is planned just the way you always wanted.
WeddingWire India provides you with an exhaustive list of more than5000 wedding planners in the country, with some of the most experienced ones listed in the city of Kanpur. Planning a wedding, especially an Indian one, is never an easy task, with so many ceremonies, guestlist planning, and traditions that need to be kept in mind at all times. But if you wish to enjoy each and every moment of your big day celebration, then it would be best to seek out assistance from the experts who can manage each detail around your wedding with flair. Find your perfect wedding planner in Kanpur right from your home by visiting the WeddingWire India website or downloading the app from the Play Store or the App Store.
If you are looking for the right wedding planner who has experience working on your choice of wedding theme, fits into your wedding budget, and is available in your locality, WeddingWire India provides you with an apt solution. The platform allows you to filter your search as per the locality of your choice and budget bracket to shortlist the best-suited vendors for you. As you would plan for your wedding, budgeting is one of the most important tasks as it helps you plan all the other requirements for your big day. WeddingWire India provides a price filter with varying ranges of cost that you can choose as per your budget and shortlist the wedding planners that will be best for you. The price range of a wedding planner in Kanpur ranges from around INR 50,000 and can go up to INR 5,00,000 and more.
Each wedding planner listed with WeddingWire India is experienced and authentic and the platform displays unique details about the wedding planners and their services to make your search easier. It also provides you with photos of their past work, videos showing how they work as well as reviews by past clients. You can explore it all through the WeddingWire India website or the App and decide on the best wedding planner in Kanpur for you, from the comfort of your home. A wedding planner can offer you extensive services for your big day, like, the decoration of the venue, hospitality, and guest support, including their transfers to the venue, finding the best catering services as per your needs, helping you select the perfect venue, entertainment and DJ setups, a wedding band for your grand entry, trousseau packing for the couple, styling and grooming for the couple, getting the perfect invitation for all your ceremonies, photography and videography services for each wedding event a delectable wedding cake in Kanpur.
What to remember while hiring a wedding planner in Kanpur?
While there can be a lot of things that you should remember with your wedding around the corner, there are certain things that you can’t miss out on especially when you are hiring a wedding planner in Kanpur. Some of these things which you can make a note of are:
- Always be assured that your chosen wedding planner can give you what you desire for your wedding. Be forthcoming about your ideas and vision so that they know about your requirements.
- Set the budget and discuss the same with them so that you can avoid going overboard. Ask about the prices of the different packages as well as taxes that will be involved in your wedding.
- To avoid any mishap or chaos, it’s best to hire a wedding planner 4-5 months in advance so that you have ample time to discuss every minute detail with them and be assured that things will smoothly run their course on your big day.
- At the time of booking, discuss all the details with your wedding planner in Kanpur like the date of your wedding, the number of events, your customs and traditions, the venue, guest list and more so that they can work out the logistics properly.
- Explore their past work and portfolios to ensure that their style matches what you are looking for on your wedding day.
- Discuss which services they can provide you with, in the wedding package that you choose.
Which mistakes to avoid with your wedding planners?
Every person wishes that all their wedding functions continue smoothly without any hiccup. To ensure that you and your wedding planner are on the same page about your requirements for your weddings, there are a few mistakes that you can avoid, like:
- Delay in booking your chosen wedding planner. As time passes, you might miss out on working with your favorite one.
- Hiring a wedding planner without looking into their experience or portfolio might impact the services that they can provide.
- Not meeting your wedding planner personally as in-person you both will be able to put forth your ideas and explain your needs better.
- Not knowing what all services your wedding planner can provide you, for eg, some wedding planners can also handle wedding entertainment and wedding decoration in Kanpur.
- Signing the contract without carefully going through it.
- Not being sure if your needs will be aligned with the services that the wedding planner provides.
Frequently Asked Questions in Wedding Planners in Kanpur
How much does a wedding planner in Kanpur cost?
Why should you hire a wedding planner?
What are the services offered by a wedding planner in Kanpur?
How early should you start consulting with your wedding planner?
What are the questions to ask a wedding planner in Kanpur?