Layam Wedding Cards is a wedding invitation company based in the city of Chennai. The wedding invitation is the ultimate announcement of your wedding day to all your loved ones and hence it should be planned nicely. So if you are a couple who is about to get married and want each loved one of your sto to bless you on this auspicious start then yous should opt for Layam Wedding Cards. You can totally trust them for all your wedding card needs. They will make your experience one of a kind by offering the best possible designer cards for your wedding day.
Layam Wedding Cards has a lot of experience in this field and makes sure that the client gets the most pretty services for al their wedding days. They offer a lot of tailor-made assistance which can be opted as per your choice and if you have a particular idea or want then the team works hard in making the wedding card as per your choices. From story themed invitations to box wedding cards with goodies, they have it all for your needs and desires.
Layam Wedding Cards offers an array of services that you can choose as per your needs and demands. The bunch of services offered by them which can be altered as per your requirements are listed below:
- Design of the invite
- Digital invite/E-invite
- Specialised printing
- Laser cutting
- Wedding stationery design
- Wedding stationery printing
- Name & address labels
- Domestic shipping to the couple
- Calligraphy designing
Vendors you may like
Check out other vendors that are popular with couples right now
Frequently asked questions
What is the starting price per box for packaged (boxed) invitations?
What is the minimum order quantity for printed cards?
What is the minimum order quantity for boxed invites?
What kind of invitation concepts do you provide?
What types of papers do you use for print invites?
Which forms of payment do you accept?
What is the % payment/ amount to confirm the booking?
What is the cancellation policy?
What is the starting price range per invite for wedding cards?
What is the starting price range per invite for packaged (boxed) invitations only?
What is the minimum order quantity range for printed cards?
What is the minimum order quantity range for packaged (boxed) invitations?
Do you have any questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
Please avoid if you can
1. The caricature sketch quality was poor, hardly had any resemblance with the photographs shared
2. When asked for changes or when given feedback, it wasn't taken well and there were plenty of push backs
3. They couldn't even get the content done properly despite sharing the soft copy of the wordings and layout (along with line spacing, what needs to be bold, what needs to be in a separate line, different fonts, etc) with them
4. They do not stick to timelines promised, are highly unprofessional and come up with excuses for everything
5. Would definitely NOT recommend them to anyone.
Did the reviews win you over?
Layam Wedding Cards, Alwarpet frequently asked questions
- Boxed gifting
- Cheque/ DD
- Credit/ Debit card
- Net banking