Promotions you might be interested in
Madharas Global Veg Caterers
Sri Chaitanya Caterers
Happy Wedding Planner
Caterers in Chennai
Wedding food is always the one thing that cannot be compromised. Planning a wedding in the coastal city of Chennai will demand a lot of checklists. While a venue that offers a breathtaking backdrop is one of the priorities, you will also have to consider the services for catering in Chennai. Good food at a wedding is the key to making it an unforgettable occasion. When it comes to finger-licking dishes, catering services available in Chennai provide impeccable options to pick from.
With more than 70 caterers in Chennai enlisted with WeddingWire India, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to picking one of the best catering services Chennai has to offer. When it comes to food, Chennai has a lot to offer like idli sambhar, dosa, uttapam, biriyani and even lip-smacking coastal dishes that include exotic seafood. Right from the snacks bar to the drinks and even 12-course meals - the variety of professional services when it comes to wedding catering, Chennai has impressive options in store for you.
Many millennial couples and their family members have picked the WeddingWire India app to plan a hassle-free wedding right from the comfort of their home and if you are looking for a one-stop solution to all your wedding caterers in Chennai related queries, you have to download the app from PlayStore or App Store right away.
Serving up a mix of yummy-licious cuisines that suit the taste of a variety of guests is usually recommended. However, the hot favourite cuisine of the coastal land - seafood and South Indian delicacies, remains on top. In most South Indian weddings in general, the food menu happens to be vegetarian one. But the caterers in Chennai are skilled in providing finger-licking dishes from a variety of other cuisines, like North Indian, Italian, Continental, Chinese, etc. You will be pleased to know that there are specific veg and non-veg catering options in Chennai that offer onion and garlic free foods too.
A gastronomic ride for you and your wedding guests, some of the best caterers in Chennai offer both indoor and outdoor catering services. We are very well aware that there is no topic as hot as wedding food when it comes to wedding conversations, and that is precisely why we are here to assist you in finding the best and top wedding caterers in Chennai for your big day.
What are the mistakes to avoid while booking caterers in Chennai? While finding the best caterer in Chennai is tough, ensuring they are the ideal choice for your celebrations is equally challenging. Some of the mistakes you should avoid while booking your choice of caterer in Chennai include: Plan Ahead - It's always best to discuss with your caterer in Chennai and plan your menu and food quantity ahead to ensure no shortage or wastage of food at your wedding ceremonies. The skilled catering companies will always be prepared for every situation at your festivities. Background check - Always research the caterer in Chennai that you are choosing. A good experience and review supporting their services will ensure that you will be provided with the best services and culinary experience for your guests. It will be best to ensure that your choice of caterer in Chennai is not only reputable but experienced. Budget estimate - The budget that a caterer in Chennai will set widely depends on their services. It will be best to discuss with their team which services they can offer you and how much they will be charging for them, so there is no confusion later on. Menu choices - It's essential to choose a caterer in Chennai that can provide you with the best-customised wedding menu and take care of your dietary needs and taste preferences. Catering companies in Chennai can create a perfectly tailored menu for you in sync with your wedding festivities to have the best time of your life. Food tasting - It's crucial to choose a caterer in Chennai for their reputation and the quality of food they provide. It's essential to set a food tasting session before you book them for your wedding ceremonies. Their taste of food and presentation will be a bonus to the culinary experience they will provide to your guests.
How to find the best wedding caterers in Chennai?
- The WeddingWire India portal has more than 2000 wedding catering service providers on board. Pick the "Catering" option under Wedding Vendors and then pick the Region as Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu has over 70+ options of caterers Once this step is done, you can further sort the options based on their location by picking Chennai. That is not all. You can further deep dive into smaller geographical areas where your wedding venue in Chennai is located to find the nearest food caterers in Chennai. Be it a particular Chennai catering services list from Kodambakkam or one of the top catering services in Chennai from West Mambalam - you will find it all in one place.
- You can filter out the available options to your most relevant ones by picking the nearest relevant price bracket. There are two separate lists of prices available in the Filters - one is for the vegetarian menu, and the other is for the non-veg catering in Chennai. The charges per plate for both veg and non-veg menus start at affordable prices like under ₹500 and can go up to ₹10,000 or more.
- You could also pick more than one caterer for the different cuisines for your wedding and other pre and post-wedding ceremonies. There are often couples looking for catering services in Chennai specifically for the Indian street food menu for snacks or biryani catering in Chennai.
- You must read the reviews of the particular professionals you have shortlisted on WeddingWire India before finalising your wedding caterer. The reviews will help you make an informed decision without any second thoughts. You can then check their availability on the day of your wedding or check if they are ready to travel to your destination.
- Once you have a list of catering services in Chennai shortlisted with you, you can speak to the caterers in Chennai and book appointments for food tasting sessions. Once you are convinced with the taste and presentation, you can finally hire their catering services for the wedding.
- Another necessary condition to keep in mind while scouting for catering services in Chennai is whether or not the wedding venue in Chennai that you have in mind/finalised allows external hiring of caterers within their premises as most of the venues today offer in-house catering that comes in a package that you pay for along with the event space/venue.
- Sindhu catering Chennai, Vinayaka catering Chennai, The Food Saga by Manisha, Nandhini Caterers are some of the popular catering services in Chennai you can avail of.
Frequently Asked Questions in Caterers in Chennai
How to find reputed services for home catering, Chennai?
What are the most common food items in a Chennai catering menu?
Are the catering services in Chennai providing trained staff?
Considerations before finalising a catering service in Chennai?