Promotions in your area
- Exclusive discount30% discount for WeddingWire.in couples
- Exclusive discount15% discount for WeddingWire.in couples
Goldfinch Retreat, BengaluruRating 4.6 out of 5, 1 review,(1)
- Exclusive discount10% discount for WeddingWire.in couples
Dyaanin - A Rejuvenation Resort
- Exclusive discount5% discount for Weddingwire.in couples
Imera Spa & Resorts
- Exclusive discount5% discount for WeddingWire.in couples
Ramanashree California Resort
Destination Wedding in Bangalore
Bangalore! The name conjures up images of serene lakes, ancient trees and beautiful gardens, as well as refreshing showers on a hot summer day. It is not just its beauty but also the opportunities it offers that draw people to the 'Garden City of India' in the heart of Karnataka. Officially known as Bengaluru, Bangalore is the capital of the state of Karnataka and is one of the largest cities in India. Bangalore is a picturesque city with Bangalore Palace, Cubbon Park, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Hesaraghatta Lake, Snow City, and M Chinnaswamy Stadium awe-inspiring attractions of the city. Also known as ‘Silicon Valley of India,’ Bangalore became a key centre for high-tech industries, start-ups, and multinational companies such as Infosys and Wipro from the late twentieth century. Along with pleasant summers and mild winters, Bangalore is also a major educational hub in Southern India with notable institutions. No matter where you are from, Bangalore's charm and welcoming spirit can connect you to the city and make you say, "Namma Bengaluru."
Owing to India’s vast cultures, traditions, and customs, there are different kinds of marriages in India based on region, religion, community, and the personal preferences of the bride and groom. What remains the same is the enthusiasm, love, and joy amidst the wedding journey. Weddings in India are like no other. Weddings in India are no less than a festival among themselves. It is the festival of the union of two souls until death does them apart. A wedding ceremony is a time when friends and family join the bride and groom to wish them a lifetime of love and precious memories. The newlyweds gather their blessings and embark on the journey of a lifetime of affection and togetherness.
As much fun as Indian weddings are, a lot of time and sincere effort goes into planning a flawless wedding, and such weddings need a plethora of vendors and excellent management. It starts with finalising a spacious and elegant venue and moves on to finest catering, skilled photographers and decorators, and much more. When it comes to a destination wedding in Bangalore, choosing the perfect venue to host the wedding becomes the most crucial decision in the entire wedding planning process. To make decision-making easier for you not only in selecting the right venue but other wedding services as well, WeddingWire India is here to your rescue. With WeddingWire India, you will have personal online assistance that will help you with your wedding services from the comfort of your home. Enter the world of top-notch services available for your wedding by visiting the website or downloading the WeddingWire India app from the Play Store or the App Store today.
For many years, Bangalore has served as the country's leading information technology hub. Furthermore, this metropolitan area has also become the most popular wedding destination in the country. Many banquet halls in Bangalore, wedding lawns in Bangalore, and mandaps are growing in number, so you can find some of the best wedding venues in Bangalore on a budget that will make your wedding memorable without having a huge impact on your wallet. So you need not worry! With excellent connectivity from anywhere in the country, a destination wedding in Bangalore is a fantastic idea. Here's a compilation of budget-friendly wedding venues in Bangalore by WeddingWire India that allow a unique wedding experience. Wedding venues can offer a lot for many people. Still, most of the time, it is about choosing the perfect wedding venue to host all your wedding rituals, functions, and ceremonies effectively. Bangalore offers a wide range of open-air wedding venues. Whether you're from Bangalore or not, these are always worth considering.
Best time for a destination wedding in Bangalore:
The climate of Bangalore is mild year-round, and one can visit this magnificent city any time of the year. During September through February, however, the weather becomes even more pleasant in the city, making a destination wedding in Bangalore a most enjoyable experience. Bangalore is at its best during the winter months. It rarely freezes in winter, with the minimum temperature hovering around 10°C. During this time, sightseeing and outdoor activities are most enjoyable in Bangalore, with the lakes and gardens to explore.
What is the cost of a destination wedding in Bangalore?
Interested in finding out what it would cost you to have a decent destination wedding in Bangalore? Let's take a look at the breakdown. If you are planning a three-day destination wedding in Bangalore with a guest list of 150 plus people, the cost would be somewhere in the range of 20-50 lakh. However, it depends significantly on the venue, the number of days, and the number of guests attending.
- Venue: Your wedding venue plays a crucial role in determining your wedding budget. Choosing the same place for all your celebrations will surely help you save some money. Depending on the scale of your celebration and your budget, you can easily find a wide variety of budget and luxury hotels and resorts in Bangalore.
- Number of days: Ideally, a destination wedding in Bangalore will last for three days. Try to include as many rituals and functions in each day so that you can finish the celebration in the shortest amount of time. The longer the festival takes, the higher the cost of the celebration.
- Guest list: Typically, close family members and friends attend destination weddings. If you are planning a budget wedding, then the number of guests you invite shouldn't exceed 100-150. However, if you do not have any financial restrictions, you can ask as many people as you wish.
- Budget estimates can also be influenced by other factors affecting your weddings, such as the wedding planner, photographer, makeup artist, or caterer. WeddingWire India has a lot of wedding vendors from all over the country. You can easily search vendors based on various categories, filter them based on your requirements, check reviews, and book them directly from the portal.
What are the best ways to save money on a destination wedding in Bangalore?
Weddings in palaces have become the most popular trend over the past few years, and it isn't going anywhere anytime soon. After all, what could be better than celebrating your wedding and taking a royal holiday at the same time? That doesn't mean you must spend more than you would otherwise. The following are tips for having a destination wedding in Bangalore on a budget:
- Pick the right location - If you select a venue in Bangalore that is naturally beautiful, then you won't need to spend a lot on decor.
- Select an off-season date for your wedding - One can't go wrong here. Off-seasons are the best times to get a good deal on all services. Moreover, you will have an increased chance of getting amazing discounts!
- Book accommodation and events at the exact location - You'll be able to get better discounts due to bulk bookings, and transportation expenses will be lower. It will also save you a lot of time during the celebrations.
- Make sure you book early - You have a better chance of finding a cheaper deal if you book sooner rather than later. Furthermore, bulk bookings will give you a better chance of success.
- Keep your wedding itinerary simple - Don't overload your guests with back-to-back events. Organize a 1 to a 3-day wedding at most. Try to keep your guest list as short as possible. Approximately 50 - 100 people are recommended.
- By choosing local dishes and drinks for the wedding, you can reduce the cost of food and beverages. Keep the menu modest in terms of the amount of food on it.
Frequently Asked Questions in Resorts & Destination Weddings in Bangalore
Do wedding resorts in Bangalore provide in-house decor?
How much do venues for a destination wedding in Bangalore cost?
Will catering be included in the venue package?
Do venues for a destination wedding in Bangalore include decoration costs?
Are there any wedding resorts in Bangalore that are located in the city?
Are there rooms available in venues for a destination wedding in Bangalore?
Do the wedding resorts in Bangalore serve alcohol?
What capacity should I look for while booking a venue for a destination wedding in Bangalore?
Are there AC wedding resorts in Bangalore?
Can venues for a destination wedding in Bangalore be booked for more than one day?
Do wedding resorts in Bangalore have indoor event space?
Is having a destination wedding in Bangalore a good idea?
How many guests can be accommodated in a wedding resort in Bangalore?
How much do wedding resorts in Bangalore cost?