Delhi is an old city with a prolific economy. It finds incredible enthusiasm from lovers of arts and history as one of India's most historically profound cities. Its history is endowed with a diverse religious and cultural richness, evident from the longstanding marvels of architecture that reflect its glorious trajectory so far. Like any metropolitan, life in Delhi is also fast-paced and refuses to slow down, but what makes Delhi quite so outstanding is its people. People of Delhi make for an adventurous lot with a great zest for life; hence, its name ‘Dilwalon ki Dilli.’ Also known as the heart of the country, people from across the country and beyond come to Delhi to experience an authentic Indian life. It is especially true for tourists that are always fascinated by the architectural marvels in the city, such as Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, and the Red Fort—the three exemplary wonders recognized as World Heritage. Delhi is also always bustling with a crowd of people finding their way to quirky and dazzling shopping bazaars, famous art galleries, and delicious, diverse cuisines with a desi Delhi-like twist. Big on its cafe-culture during the day, Delhi is also alive at night as the youth in Delhi hops from bar to bar. Filled with elaborate markets, big and small shops, designer boutiques, branded retail outlets, and many malls, you will have a great time shopping in Delhi.
Sherwani styles you can find in Delhi
Enough said about the epic bridal lehengas available in Delhi markets that steal the show! Delhi has some of the best sherwani styles if you’re looking to find a drip for your wedding. Be the Dulha that steals every heart by donning a sherwani that brings out the best in you and enhances your confidence. We’ve curated a quick read of a few styles and ongoing trends in Sherwanis for grooms that can help you get the inspiration you need.
- Embellished & Embroidered: Nothing beats a bejeweled achkan style. Wear an elaborately ornate sherwani with either a fully embroidered achkan or a combination of embroidery and embellishments, and you’ll be winning your bride again. There are many celebrity designer stores available in Delhi that you can visit online or find on the WeddingWire India app or website.
- Floral Prints: If you’re somebody who wants to go with a rather elegant, more collected, and sleek look, a floral printed sherwani does wonder. It’s probably the most beloved style amongst grooms who believe in simplistic yet fashionable styling.
- Digital Prints: These are prints of all kinds and colors; you can get color blocks, monochrome prints, floral prints, etc., for your sherwani. Many designer boutiques have quirky yet stylish prints for you to choose from.
- Indo-western Sherwanis: Indo-western outfits are great for those who love to wear fusion-styled fits. There is pretty much a great selection of Indo-western sherwanis that continue to be in style.
- Pathani Style Sherwanis: These are sherwanis that can bring out your version of a true Pathan. The salwars especially add a specific build to the overall outfit. You can go for a pathani sherwani in your choice of color and style of ornation.
- Other styles: Good old Jodhpuri sherwanis are still thriving in the world of groom wear. Different styles that you can check out are Jacket styled, Angrakha, Pakistani inspired, etc. There is always the option of renting sherwanis if you don’t want to buy them, and there are many great places where you can rent one from in Delhi.
Find More -
Sherwani in Hyderabad, Sherwani in Jaipur, Sherwani in Lucknow, Sherwani in Delhi, Sherwani in Bangalore, Sherwani in Kolkata, Sherwani in Mumbai, Sherwani in Ahmedabad