Promotions in your area
- Exclusive discount10% discount for couples at weddingwire.in
Olga Bridal Wear
- Exclusive discount5% discount for Weddingwire.in couples
The Wedding Styling Co.
- Exclusive discount5% discount for WeddingWire.in couples
Monika Srivastava, Kandivali West
- Exclusive discount20% discount for WeddingWire.in couples
Ivoree By Aarti Mitesh
- Exclusive discount5% discount for couples at weddingwire.in
Best Bridal Lehenga in Mumbai
A thriving metropolis, Mumbai is the 'City of Dreams.' Being the largest city in the country, it houses the highest number of millionaires in India while being the site of many UNESCO world heritage sites. Famous for its Bollywood stars and their lifestyle, Mumbai is a melting pot of cultures where you can find different religions, ethnicity, and beliefs coexist in harmony. It's one of India's major financial and commercial centers and a principal port on the Arabian sea. From the beautiful Victorian architecture to the iconic Gateway of India, from delicious local street food to high-end Bollywood allure, Mumbai is a city of contrasts. While a popular tourist destination, it is also a trendy choice for weddings in India. You can find boutiques and stores from famous designers and labels for your perfect bridal lehenga.
Weddings in India are beautiful celebrations with many ceremonies, rituals, traditions, music, dance, entertainment, and whatnot. It's one of the festivities that can provide you with lasting memories to be cherished with all your loved ones. Being a bride means being the star of every wedding function. From your friends to relatives to any guests coming to your celebrations, everyone will have their eyes on you. And therefore, it becomes imperative to find gorgeous attires for each of your wedding ceremonies. If you are confused about how to go about finding the most stunning bridal lehenga in Mumbai for your wedding, your search can finally come to an end. WeddingWire India is the perfect solution to all your questions and confusion. Visit the website today or download the WeddingWire India app from the Play Store or the App store and explore the world of services they can provide you.
Things to consider before finalising your bridal lehenga in Mumbai.
For every bride, her wedding outfit tops her checklist. From choosing a gorgeous outfit to look her best for her festivities, every bride dreams of her bridal lehenga and how she wishes to look. Whether you wish to get married in your mother's bridal lehenga or choose a designer store for a gorgeous bridal lehenga in Mumbai, there are many things you should consider before finalising your outfit:
- Decide on your budget - the first and foremost thing that you should consider before looking for bridal lehengas in Mumbai is how much of your wedding budget you are willing to spend on your outfit.
- Choose the right silhouette according to your body type - You should always choose a design and bridal lehenga type that can flatter and enhance your silhouette.
- Pick your colour palette - Millennial brides don't shy away from a bit of experiment with their wedding outfits. From a gorgeous collection of pastel lehengas to ivory designs or the traditional red lehengas, you should always decide what colour you want your bridal lehenga to be.
- Fabric and season - When you choose to get married plays an important role in selecting your bridal lehengas in Mumbai. For winter weddings, the obvious fabric choice for lehengas is velvet, while in summers, brides go for breathable clothes.
- The right kind of embellishments - Stores offering bridal lehengas in Mumbai can provide you with all types of embroidered and embellished lehengas to choose from. You should always go with the one in sync with your style and vision and a design that you can carry effortlessly.
- Fit does matter - While choosing bridal lehengas in Mumbai, go for stores that can provide you with fitting and alteration services. The right fit and length will amplify your bridal look further.
- Online research - Before you go on a shopping spree to finalise your bridal lehenga in Mumbai, it's advisable to research online to have a clear vision of what you want. You should do your research well in advance from which stores to visit, the markets to go to, and even the trendy designs popular with brides.
Find your dream bridal lehenga in Mumbai with WeddingWire India.
WeddingWire India has an extensive list of online boutiques and stores that can provide you with the most beautiful dresses and bridal lehenga in Mumbai. As it's a sprawling and big city, finding that one store with your dream lehenga can be pretty tricky. WeddingWire India provides you with a list of all the localities and areas in the city that you can explore and go on your wedding shopping accordingly. Choosing any location from the list will provide you with a list of preferred vendors that will be most suitable for you. Each vendor has a dedicated page where all the information about their store is put up and the services they can provide you. With WeddingWire India, you can also find a portfolio of their designs, videos of their store, and reviews from past clients about their experiences in finding their bridal lehenga in Mumbai.
Making your wedding budget is crucial to dividing it accordingly for everything. WeddingWire India can provide you with 500+ stores offering bridal lehengas in Mumbai that you can explore. Be it a bridal lehenga store in Central Mumbai or a boutique with designer lehengas in Juhu, you can find it all in one place. To ensure that you can find your dream lehenga under your budget, WeddingWire India also provides you with a price filter. You can choose a price range that is best suitable for you, and it will create a list of preferred vendors as per your requirements. The price range of bridal lehengas in Mumbai starts from around INR 10,000 and can go up to around INR 2,00,00 and more.
What are the latest trends for bridal lehengas in Mumbai?
Fashion trends are one thing that keeps on changing every year. If you wish to be the fashionista at your wedding functions, you can choose a popular trend or decide to wear something that you are comfortable with. Some of the latest trends are:
Draping dupattas - Draping your dupatta in a certain way can give an entirely new look to your attire. So many designers are offering beautiful drapes and wrapping ideas that will add beauty to your lehenga. Different styles can revamp your look, be it Sabyasachi's traditional Banarasi dupatta or Manish Malhotra's fringe dupattas in his collection; the choices can be endless.
Second-skin blouses - If you want to add a bit of contemporary style to your traditional lehenga, you can choose these sheer elegance that will add chic and sophistication to your look.
Veil affair - An essential part of your wedding dress, you can experiment with your veils. Be it a translucent dupatta that will make your gorgeous hairdo shine through or a veil made from sheer lace fabric to add that glamorous touch, you can choose a style that you will be most comfortable with.
Pastel pop - With so many millennial brides choosing lighter summer colours for their wedding functions, it's not a norm anymore to wear only red on your wedding day. Delicate pastel hues are a popular choice for the wedding season as then you can add any jewellery or accessories to go along with it.
'Something Old' - As the traditional saying goes, add 'something old, something blue, something borrowed' to your wedding attire. While choosing your perfect bridal lehenga in Mumbai, you can also choose to incorporate traditional family heirlooms or a part of your mother's wedding dress. You will, without a doubt, look the prettiest.
Different outfits for different wedding functions
While wearing a bridal lehenga on your wedding day is a given a choice, there are many different outfits that you will need for every other function around your wedding celebrations. Be it a fun day Mehendi function or a themed cocktail party, you will need a beautiful ensemble of dresses in your entourage. Some of them to choose from are:
The Stunner bridal lehenga - Be it the traditional red lehenga or any other offbeat colour, the bridal lehenga is one piece of outfit that will indeed create fashion goals. Find your perfect lehenga in Mumbai by blending traditional and modern elements and standing out from the crowd.
Classic Nine yards - There is a bespoke elegance in wearing a saree, especially for your wedding functions. Be it any fabric, pattern, design, or cloth, a saree is an evergreen way to rock your entire look.
Gorgeous gowns - You can choose to wear a dress at your cocktail function or reception if you wish to break the monotony of traditional attires. With so many new trends and designs available today, you can find a beautiful ball gown for your festivities.
Indo-westerns - Mixing and matching is a fun way to look trendy around your wedding ceremonies. You can choose to sport a jumpsuit made in traditional embroideries, a palazzo with mirrored Kurtis, or an embellished crop top that will send out significant style statements.
Sharara-Sharara - As the song is catchy, you can look trendy in a sharara. Not only will you be the bride setting fashion goals, but you will be comfortable roaming around in it and be yourself.
Royal Anarkali - While made famous by Anarkali from ancient history, the dress provides a beautiful flowy silhouette that will flatter your body and make you look stunning for every wedding function of yours.
Top Bridal Lehengas
Frequently Asked Questions in Bridal Lehenga in Mumbai
How much does a bridal lehenga in Mumbai cost?
How can I find a bridal lehenga in Mumbai?
How can I find a bridal lehenga in Mumbai?
Is Mumbai good for bridal lehengas?