Govind Gupta , Getting married on 18/05/2019
Don't ever book this venue yadu greens, food poisoning next day because of infected food
Don't ever book this venue yadu greens, as all its pathetic halls and vomiting food by five spice in pratishtha, onate, yuvraj have poor management on the day of the event. Staff is in high attitude.
When you visit the venue they give tea biscuit and boast about the venue highly.
Worst things noticed by us on the day of event 12th March, 2019:
1. Taste of food of five spice catering was found to be of inferior quality and we felt like vomiting when tasted the main course and had food poisoning the next day because of infected food.
2. Presentation and counters of juices, fruits, snack trolly were poor.
3. Lighting of the driveway and outside the main gates were not lit properly.
4. Lighting inside the pratishtha hall and the stage area should be more.
5. As were called to taste the food - we will rate the main course of five spice at 1/10.
6. They take Rs. 50,000/- or 2 lacs in advance but will give you a receipt of Rs. 500 or rs 2000. Thus frauding to save on taxation
Above all things were only noticed by us as we visited on the function day.
Dont book this venue on alipur road, instead go for blue sapphire, myra (lavanya), carnival, zeenat or kohli tents in rajouri garden.
Nitin , Married on 16/11/2018
I feel like a king at Yadu greens.
Very professional staff, food was delicious, location is also very easy to reach, next time again we contact yadu greens!