The largest city in Punjab, Ludhiana, is a vibrant kaleidoscope of agriculture, education, and industries in Northern India. Ludhiana was initially named ‘Lodhi-ana,’ which meant ‘Lodhi town’ since Ludhiana was founded by the ruling chiefs – Nihand Khan and Yusuf Khan of the Lodhi dynasty the Delhi Sultanate in 1480. The name was changed to Ludhiana over the years. Lodhi Fort is the only surviving monument from the Lodhi era and has been declared a state-protected monument since December 2013. Situated on the old bank of River Sutlej and the Grand Trunk Road from Delhi to Amritsar, Ludhiana has always been a significant agricultural market and significant industrial center along with Punjab Agricultural University and several other colleges. Ludhiana is known for manufacturing hosiery, cotton textiles, steel, machinery, and cultivating crops such as wheat, corn, peanuts, and cotton. The BBC calls Ludhiana the "Manchester of India," and the World Bank ranks it as 'India's most business-friendly city.
With a chic environment and modern amenities, Ludhiana is a great city to host weddings. Since vehicular traffic congestion is acute, Ludhiana has the most elegant banquet halls at the city’s prime locations. Ludhiana has the highest per capita vehicles in India, and more than 10,000 vehicles are added every three months. Banquet halls in Ludhiana are perfect for hosting all wedding functions, starting from pre-wedding ceremonies to post-wedding events. Top banquet halls in Ludhiana are equipped to accommodate guests up to 1500 easily with lavish infrastructure and breathtaking decorations which call out for classic big fat Indian weddings. The occasion may be big or small, but the banquet halls in Ludhiana endeavor to make each celebration memorable and unique with sumptuous surroundings and absolute personalization.
A wedding that your friends and family members remember for decades to come needs planning that is well thought of, starting from the tiniest of the decisions to the bigger ones. Planning a wedding is no easy task, but WeddingWire India is here to make your wedding planning as easy as a walk in the park. To access the WeddingWire India app, you can download it from the Play Store or the App Store, or log in to the website and select the filters according to your choice, and you will find thousands of services to choose from. Find best wedding venues in Ludhiana, caterers in Ludhiana, photographers in Ludhiana, outfits, make-up artists in Ludhiana, decorators in Ludhiana, and florists in Ludhiana – all in one place!
How to find a good banquet hall in Ludhiana through WeddingWire India?
- Visit the WeddingWire India website or download the app. Use the search box to find the best 'Banquet Halls in Ludhiana.' By using the filters, you can sort the list.
- As you begin with the ‘Type of Service’ filter, you can select from many different types of wedding venues in Ludhiana, such as banquet halls in Ludhiana, wedding lawns & farmhouses, hotels in Ludhiana, resorts in Ludhiana, and many others.
- 'Location' is the next filter. While Rajguru Nagar, Aggar Nagar, Civil Lines, and Pakhowal Road are popular choices, many others are available in Ludhiana. You can choose the most convenient location for you.
- Next, you can select the price options based upon your wedding budget with the 'per plate' filter.
- The fourth filter that is very important to consider is 'Capacity.' You can find a variety of banquet halls in Ludhiana that can accommodate a big wedding, as well as a small, intimate wedding. Depending on the banquet hall in Ludhiana, some will not confirm the booking until they are informed of the minimum number of guests expected. Options range from 0-99 up to 800. Based on your guest list, you can choose your preferred choice.
- Selecting all the options will bring you a list of top banquet halls in Ludhiana with the best services to accommodate your dream wedding.