Weddings are all about dresses, bridal jewellery and bridal hairstyles and if you are confused about which hairstyle to carry over a saree then undoubtedly, it’s a juda. Nothing can beat the class and elegance of a bun draped with some beautiful accessories.
Judas a very versatile. You can carry them on a bad hair day also. And, they work well for summer weddings as they don’t let you sweat. For a clean and super chick look you have to try these juda hairstyle for saree step by step with our expert tips to make them stand out!
Wearing a perfect juda with the perfect outfit can add glamour to your look at the wedding. You can customise a bun according to your look. For instance, you can carry a low bun, braided bun, high twisted bun, floral bun and many more to bring attention to different parts of your saree.
Don’t know how to make a stylish juda? Don’t worry, here we have the most fashionable juda hairstyle for saree step by step guide, for you to kill it this season!
1. Braided Juda hairstyle for saree step by step
- Step 1: To make this beautiful braided bun you will first need to make small fishtail braids starting from the forehead.
- Step 2: Once all of your hair is braided, place an artificial sponge bun and start folding your braids around it in a circular motion.
- Step 3: Pinup each round of braid by using juda pins, so that the juda doesn’t open and gets a neat finish.
- Step 4: Last but not least, do not forget to accessorise the bun with real or artificial flowers.
Expert Tip: If you want to give sport ultra-mod look, then you can take coloured extensions to make the braid, which will ultimately result in a juda that looks like the one you see in the picture.
2. Crimp and curl Juda
- Step 1: For the messy look, you have to first crimp all of your forehead hair by using a crimping machine.
- Step 2: Then, curl your lower hair using a curling iron. Make sure that you create soft curls as hard curls will not give a clean look to the juda.
- Step 3: After the crimp and curl game, part your hair either way you like and then tie it with a rubber band.
- Step 4: Then fold your hair around the artificial bun and pin it with bobby pins or juda pins.
Expert Tip: If you wish to have simple clean look then you can always skip the crimping part and rather opt for a puff or straight hair.
3. Floral Lattice juda
- Step 1: For this pretty bun, firstly you have to straighten your hair if you do not have naturally straight locks.
- Step2: Then, divide a section of your scalp hair from the rest of the hair and backcomb it.
- Step3: Backcombing helps you to make a natural puff, and once you make the puff, place that in the centre using bobby pins.
- Step 4: Tie the rest of the hair in a circular motion at a little height and then accessorise it using Gajras in a crisscross pattern, like the one you see in the picture.
Expert Tip: Don’t worry if you don’t have heavy long hair as you can always use extensions to make these amazing juda hairstyle for saree step by step.
4. Puff with flowers juda
- Step1: For the floral bun, straighten your hair if you don’t have naturally straight hair to give a neat finish to the bun.
- Step 2: Make a puff, using backcombing.
- Step 3: Make a normal bun using an artificial sponge bun.
- Step 4: You can get these readymade flower-shaped hair extensions and then place them all over the juda using bobby pins.
Expert Tip: You can accessorise this juda hairstyle for saree step by step, by using these flowers to make the hairstyle more elaborate. This is a juda hairstyle for saree step by step option that may just require two people though!
5. High twisted juda
- Step 1: To give that messy look at the front, straighten your hair and divide them into sleek portions
- Step 2: Pin the front hair to create a puffy look and make a tight high pony.
- Step 3: Roll your pony and twist it around the artificial bun and then place it steady using juda pins.
- Step 4: You can use floral accessories or pins to decorate your juda look.
Expert Tip: Rather than using extra accessories try and get designer bobby pins that will do wonders for your look.
All these juda hairstyle for saree step by step will help you learn a lot of fancy bun styles that you will not need anyone’s help for! They are simple and can be easily made as long as you follow our juda hairstyle for saree step by step guide! You can carry them to any occasion! Try them out, and tell us your favorite one!
Get in touch with our expert hairstylists today!